Chapter 10: Shou Shou Wears a Bikini to Seduce Gong 5, Hiding Outside to Listen

front page
Chapter 10: Shou Shou Wears a Bikini to Seduce Gong 5, Hiding Outside to Listen to Shou Having Sex
search
Chapter 10: Shou Shou Wears a Bikini to Seduce Gong 5, Hiding Outside to Listen to Shou Having Sex
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

I didn’t expect to say anything, so please pay attention to collections and tickets~

-----text-----

Yin Zinian waited for half a year, and finally his last husband came, so he didn't change his clothes when he came out of the swimming pool, and ran to the reception room in a panic after putting on a bathrobe. Seeing my husband, the other one, of course, was dressed so interestingly today, and the husband delivered it to my door at such a good time, how can I be worthy of this auspicious day if I don't seduce her well.

He ran away with his bare feet while the other men were not paying attention, fearing that they would drag him back to change clothes, Si Lin was the first to react, he caught up with Yin Zinian and picked him up .

"I, I'm going to the living room."

Si Lin patted his butt and continued to hug him angrily and walked forward, "I know you little rascal, you don't wear shoes, what should you do if you catch a cold?"

Seeing that Si Lin didn't intend to force him to go back, Yin Zinian was relieved, and hummed hypocritically, "Now I'm afraid I'll catch a cold, why didn't I say that when I was in the swimming pool just now, the swimming pool is open-air, and the water in the pool It's also cold, and I don't see you pity others."

"Why don't you take pity on us? One of us is getting hotter than the other. You still don't feel warm with so many men around you?"

Si Lin laughed and teased Yin Zinian, "Besides, when we start working, let alone feel cold, when did your sweat not feel like it was raining?"

"Brother Si is getting worse and worse, and everyone speaks obscenely in broad daylight!"

The accused Si Lin not only didn't know his mistake, but laughed and hugged Yin Zinian into the living room.

There were already quite a few people guarding the living room, but adhering to the "way of hospitality", they arranged seats for the guests and placed fruit wines, but the man sitting at the table did not move.

As soon as he entered the door, Yin Zinian's eyes fell on the man he met for the first time. Although he was sitting on the sofa, he still looked upright. Even though he was a little dirty, he was dressed in an army green military uniform. The military cap was held in his hands, the black military boots were shiny, and the buttons were fastened meticulously until the top one got stuck in his Adam's apple. Yin Zinian was abstinent, and seeing it made Yin Zinian feel itchy, and he couldn't wait to rush over to his The clothes are torn apart, and the texture covered by the cloth is peeped.

The man has straight brows, starry eyes, straight nose, and tough facial features, but he is not as unruly and evil as Si Lin. His sharpness is as cold and resolute as a knife or a gun.

Until being hugged by Si Lin on the lap and sitting on the sofa opposite the man, Yin Zinian never moved his eyes from the man's body. His gaze was so blatant that he wanted to see through him, but the man didn't avoid it at all, but kept his eyes on him. He squinted back at Yin Zinian.

"Let me introduce myself. My name is Yin Zinian. I am the mansion of the Yin family and the owner of the base of the Yin family. What is the purpose of this friend breaking into the base?"

"Ling Ran", the man nodded, his voice was as cold and icy as he himself, "It was not my intention to enter the mansion by mistake, I was out on a mission but fell into this world alone, I drove past the mansion to come in and rest For a few days, I really didn’t know that this was your base.”