Chapter 6: Attacking four, entering the sea of masters and receiving consciousne

front page
Chapter 6: Attacking four, entering the sea of masters and receiving consciousness, kissing all over the body, and having orgasm in the wild to complete the combination of spiritual power
search
Chapter 6: Attacking four, entering the sea of masters and receiving consciousness, kissing all over the body, and having orgasm in the wild to complete the combination of spiritual power
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
"Sister Meng, why are you doing this to me?"

Lu Xuanchu was restrained in a confinement room, and was detained by special people at the door. The fact that he secretly cut his palm and murdered Yin Zinian was witnessed by many people, and then saw him sacrificing his companions in order to save himself. Those who had a good impression of him before were instantly disgusted, especially in the eyes of outsiders. Zhang He is his partner, he can push his lover to death without even thinking about it, what a femme fatale it must be.

"I did have some dissatisfaction with Zi Nian because of Duan Xi, but today I realized the moment I saw Zi Nian fall off the cliff. I can live without a man, but I can't live without a brother. I really hate the old For my own selfish desires, I want to murder my own brother, but he has been unable to be with the person I love because of me. Now my mind is clear. From now on, I will not allow anyone to hurt him. Do you want If you borrow a knife to kill someone, you should first consider your own consequences."

Yin Zinian has been in a coma since he was brought back to the base. His mental strength is damaged and he can only recover by replenishing the crystal nucleus. However, his body is too weak and has no self-consciousness to absorb the crystal nucleus. He can only lie in bed and rest.

Duan Xi and the other two men were paralyzed. In fact, they guessed it when he jumped off the cliff to save Yin Zinian regardless of the danger of his life. Before Yin Zinian woke up, it was not when he was jealous, the three men took turns guarding him day and night. Take care of him constantly.

In the early morning of the next day, the base was first attacked by a wave of zombies. The number of zombies was too large. A golden light shrouded, and monstrous spiritual force surrounded the zombie group to control their behavior, and controlled them to spread out. A man in black robe came out from behind the zombie group. He had platinum-blonde hair and skin. Pale, even his lips are bloodless, his eyes are golden vertical pupils, and his body is emitting a dazzling golden light at this moment, there is no doubt that the astonishing spiritual power is emitted by this man.

The man relied on his mental power to attack and helped the base repel the tide of corpses. He was invited into the base as a guest. Yin Zimeng received him at the first time and sent a heartless invitation because she heard that the mental power can He hoped that this powerful man could help his younger brother.

When Wang Chuan was brought in front of Yin Zinian, he was still in a coma. The bright beauty was lying lifeless on the bed at the moment. You have to give everything to wake him up, especially Wang Chuan. It might even be better to say that he came here for Yin Zinian, because the day before when Yin Zinian fell off a cliff and was injured, Wang Chuan saw him from a distance, and he fell in love with those charming eyes just by looking at him. In the heterochromatic pupil, the whole heart is occupied by him.

"I will heal him."

Everyone in the room retreated, only Wang Chuan and Yin Zinian were left. Wang Chuan took off their clothes and lay beside Yin Zinian, holding him in his arms. Their foreheads touched and their fingers intertwined. Close your eyes and enter Yin Zinian's sea of consciousness.

The desolate snow field was vast and white, and there was a boy in thin white clothes sitting on the ground hugging his knees in the snowy field. The sound of Wang Chuan's footsteps in the snow startled the boy, he raised his head and looked at the passerby in bewilderment.