Ending chapter: The royal family married the rebel army and shot and killed the

front page
Ending chapter: The royal family married the rebel army and shot and killed the prince, and the youngest son was born in the war
search
Ending chapter: The royal family married the rebel army and shot and killed the prince, and the youngest son was born in the war
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
The bamboo grove kept swaying, moaning and panting one after another, there were two pairs of eyes staring at that direction in a hidden corner outside the bamboo grove, the man with blue eyes clenched his fists and frowned, while the short bisexual man next to him looked optimistic. state of play.

The outdoor intercourse of the three lasted for several hours. The love during the estrus was out of control. Yin Zixuan ejaculated three times before the survey stopped. Of course, the estrus does not end after three or four times. It is in the estrus Yin Zinian completely lost his mind. If he wanted to sit on the big dick all the time, the young Yin Zixuan was also influenced by him and was about to lose control. Fortunately, Qi Banyin's race is different and he will not be affected by the smell of Yin Zinian's courtship. Seeing that Yin Zinian was still hungry, he hurriedly stopped when Yin Zinian was a little tired after having a good time three times. He wrapped Yin Zinian in his clothes and took him to the palace in a hurry. There was no doubt that when they returned to the bedroom, they would start to make troubles again, and at that time Yin Zinian is not the only one who can satisfy Yin Zinian. Every husband of Yin Zinian is happy to take responsibility for the long estrus period and endless sex.

Seeing Qi Banyin carry Yin Zinian away, Qi Banzi's blue pupils deepened, and there was no doubt that he had murderous intentions. He turned around and looked at the female next to him, "Just do as agreed."

"Have you made up your mind?"

"Whatever I want, I will do my best to get it."

The little prince's coming-of-age ceremony was held with great grandeur, because it not only represented his coming of age, but also the day of his marriage with the eldest prince.

The two princes of the royal family are about to form a bond, and everyone is looking forward to them successfully giving birth to a baby panda to continue the royal family.

The wedding ceremony began, and Yin Zinian and Yin Zixuan entered the royal hall arm in arm. Yin Zixuan's silver hair was combed back, and he wore a white suit with an amethyst brooch, looking like an adult. Yin Zinian on the side wore a white wedding dress, a tube top wrapped around his proud breasts, revealing a deep career line, a teardrop-shaped amethyst necklace was placed on the beautiful collarbone, and the front was puffed up White spun yarn, the back hem is a long tail that gradually changes from white to nude. The gorgeous yarn tail is spread on the red carpet, and the outermost layer of yarn is embroidered with complicated patterns with silver thread. His long silver hair was curled up, and he was wearing a platinum and diamond-encrusted crown that symbolized his noble status. The white veil on the crown was hanging down, making his delicate face half-hidden and seductive.

His appearance touched the hearts of all the guests who came to watch the ceremony. With his swaying steps, all the guests fell in love with him.

When they came to the marriage witness stand, their father, the Beast Emperor, changed their kinship status to husband and wife status, and the two exchanged tokens. Qi Banyin, Ke Lieyue, and Yu Jiao, who were sitting in the first row of viewing seats, each had a wedding ring custom-made by their beastmen.

Yin Zinian took Yin Zixuan's hand and put the diamond ring on his left ring finger. He clasped Yin Zixuan's right hand with the ring together. The two rings touched, and they became husband and wife under the witness of the guests.

Only the husband is eligible to wear a wedding ring for the other half at the wedding in the beastman world. As the side husband, Yin Zixuan did not have this opportunity, but he still prepared a token for Yin Zinian. He took out a crystal box from his pocket, and inside it was a bamboo handle made of emerald. This is the favorite thing of their group, and Yin Zinian was no exception. He took out the small emerald green bamboo. Unable to put it down, he held the token in his palm and hooked the corners of his lips to meet Yin Zixuan's eyes. Yin Zixuan raised his hands and lifted his veil, and lifted the veil. Yin Zinian's face was exposed, and his fair face was brought on because of joy. With a light powder, the pure black eyes flickered and reflected Yin Zixuan's figure, Yin Zixuan lowered his head and planted a precious and heavy kiss on Yin Zinian's lips.