Chapter Eleven: Shou pretends to admit the wrong person and throws herself into

front page
Chapter Eleven: Shou pretends to admit the wrong person and throws herself into the arms naked
search
Chapter Eleven: Shou pretends to admit the wrong person and throws herself into the arms naked
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

The world will end tomorrow

-----text-----

When Ling Ran took a shower and went to the outer hall of Yin Zinian's room, Luo Jiachen, Chu Yi, and Si Lin were already preparing breakfast there. Yin Zinian and Jiang Mingxuan also followed closely. Yin Zinian kept circling around behind the men.

Yin Zinian wore a bright red silk nightdress with suspenders. He didn't wear any underwear. His tender breasts were wrapped in a docile material. Two big grapes shonely pushed up the two nipples of the material. His lower body was also naked Wearing underwear, the silk stuck to his buttocks during walking outlines his sexy buttocks, and sometimes it is even caught in his buttocks, so it's not pornographic.

"Honey, no underwear."

When Luo Jiachen put the breakfast on the table, he took the opportunity to pinch Yin Zinian's protruding nipples under the fabric.

"My breasts seem to be getting bigger again. The underwear I brought back before are so tight to put on, and the pressure on my chest is uncomfortable."

"Recently, when I touch my baby's breasts, I really feel that they are getting bigger. It's not my illusion."

Luo Jiachen laughed in satisfaction, "The baby has passed the puberty period, but he has grown in size without having breasts, why is he so coquettish."

"Who is to blame! I don't know who is rubbing and biting her chest all day long. It's not a big thing to blame."

The seemingly angry words were uttered by Yin Zinian in a delicate tone, which made the hearts of the men present itch.

"Then when you and your brother go to collect supplies, you can choose some underwear and come back."

"Huh? I want to rest today."

Yin Zinian stretched, and lazily leaned behind Si Lin, "Brother Si, go out to work for someone today, okay? Niannian didn't get enough sleep and wants to go back to sleep."

The work arranged by the base was led by Yin Zinian and four men. Every day, one team searched for supplies, and one team searched for survivors. They were in groups of two and the other rested. It was Yin Zinian's turn to go out today. Lin rested, but Yin Zinian had other plans, so he had to come to Si Lin to act like a baby.

Si Lin was rubbed against Yin Zinian's back and he lost the intention to continue cooking, so he turned off the fire and turned around with one arm around Yin Zinian's slender waist, "Yes, but the help can't be in vain, is there any reward?" ?”

Yin Zinian lay down on Si Lin's chest, looking up at Si Lin's handsome face, his white and tender hands reached out to Si Lin's neckline and stroked his button, "Niannian, please give yourself to your brother. "

Si Lin didn't hesitate anymore, moved the arm around Yin Zinian's waist to his buttocks, picked Yin Zinian up and carried him to his shoulders, and strode towards the bedroom. Sitting at the dining table, Ling Ran raised his eyes to look in the direction of the two of them, and what he saw was Yin Zinian's dangling legs, the skirt was opened to reveal his bare thighs, and the beautiful and eye-catching red pussy between his legs.

It wasn't long after the two of them went in that the groans came again. This was not the first time that Yin Zinian had sex with a man in the inner room while eating. The other men all looked indifferent and didn't show anything abnormal. The demeanor, just listening to the sound of "hmmmmmmahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"