Ending Chapter: Snatching life must pay for sins, sign a peace treaty and become

front page
Ending Chapter: Snatching life must pay for sins, sign a peace treaty and become a savior to fix the world
search
Ending Chapter: Snatching life must pay for sins, sign a peace treaty and become a savior to fix the world
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
This night, Yin Zinian was fucked by this heaven-defying cock from sober to coma, and then from coma to sober again. His two holes were filled with Wang Chuan's semen, and even his two big tits were drained. It wasn't until the sky turned white that Wang Chuan hugged Yin Zinian and fell asleep. The exhausted Yin Zinian slept soundly in Wang Chuan's arms, while Wang Chuan hugged him and stared at his sleeping face. Wang Chuan doesn't need to sleep, he just wants to be by Yin Zinian's side and give him enough tenderness and sense of security afterwards.

Yin Zinian, who was sleeping peacefully, didn't know that his departure was like a thunderstorm in the base, and all the night watchmen and guards in the base were as if they were in vain, and even Duan Xi couldn't stop him, because he controlled them with his mental power , although his current mental strength is not as good as Wang Chuan, but it is still enough to control Duan Xi who is sleeping, so Duan Xi woke up and found that his arms were empty and the bed was cold. Only the letter left by the bed showed that Yin Zinian's whereabouts.

He agreed to Wang Chuan's condition and was willing to trade himself for everyone's safety. The men who received the news went crazy but could do nothing. They didn't know where to find the Zombie King.

Yin Zinian slept very sweetly this time, and when he woke up, he still had a warm chest beside him.

"Wu Chuan, is it true what you said about trading me for world peace?"

He knew that the people at the base must have become ants on a hot pot because of him, slept and slept, and felt comfortable. He kept in mind that his mission could not be wasted.

"Actually, we don't need to sleep or eat to live a normal life. Biting is similar to a disease. The result is only infection but it is of no benefit to us. And only low-level ones bite, high-level ones They are all able to think independently, speak and act like human beings, class is a talent, and you can’t advance by biting people, so the high-level mission is to lead and command, and there is no desire to bite people.”

"Since this is the case, what is the meaning of your biting?"

"Genocide, I am not a zombie that humans are infected to become. I was born to be an emperor. My mission as an emperor is actually to exterminate humans and occupy this world. My goal has always been the same before I met you, but now it is different , I want you to live, and I want your group to survive."

In the original book, Wang Chuan was not exposed, but he took the initiative to reveal his identity after living with Yin Zinian in the base for a long time. Yin Zinian thought that it was because Wang Chuan lived with humans for a long time that he would develop the idea of maintaining peace , now it seems that he will do this purely for himself.

I have to say that Yin Zinian was a little touched, he blinked his bright eyes and kissed the corner of Wang Chuan's lips, "Then what are you going to do, the crowd of zombies is so huge, can you control it yourself?"

"The high-level mental power is very strong. I will order all the high-level people to control the low-level ones. Just take out the crystal nuclei in their brains. You can find a few trustworthy supernatural beings to absorb these crystals. Nuclear and high-level fight together, as long as the source of low-level infection is eliminated, you humans can return to peace."

"Aren't you afraid that if all the zombies are wiped out and only you are left high-level, the human beings will attack you and attack you in groups to try to kill you?"