Chapter 7: When the younger brother encounters estrus when he becomes an adult,

front page
Chapter 7: When the younger brother encounters estrus when he becomes an adult, the brother-in-law guides sex in the bamboo forest and rides a double dragon
search
Chapter 7: When the younger brother encounters estrus when he becomes an adult, the brother-in-law guides sex in the bamboo forest and rides a double dragon
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
The light was not turned on in the dim room, two bodies hugged each other on the bed, the dominant one had a black mark on his forehead, and the blue pupils glowed in the darkness.

Twenty-three-year-old Qi Banzi has a face that is almost the same as that of Qi Banyin, but the person he loves chooses his compatriot brother. Today, during the float parade, he has been standing on the gate tower looking at Yin Zinian, watching him being surrounded by those ordinary people. The orcs enjoy the body, but he is not qualified as the beast white tiger, just because he was selected by other females, and he made a contract not long ago.

Lu Xuanchu was born a few months earlier than Yin Zinian. When he was an adult, Qi Banzi didn't want to marry him, but this female has an unspeakable magic. He promised to help him fulfill his long-cherished wish, in exchange for getting married. deed.

Qi Banzi agreed for his own goal, but he has never met Lu Xuanchu since they got married. Their connection is just a formality for him, and he doesn't have to perform his duties.

But after going down from the tower, Qi Banzi lost control. He rushed home and pressed Lu Xuanchu on the bed. He violently tore the clothes of the person under him in the dark, recalling the scene he saw in the afternoon in his mind until His hand touched his flat chest, he gave an annoyed "tsk", and pushed the person who was entangled with him away. Yin Zinian was different from everyone else, and he understood that no one could replace him.

"Spots."

Lu Xuanchu grabbed Qi Banzi who got up, trying to keep him.

"Do you remember what you promised me?"

Qi Banzi asked in a deep voice.

"of course I remember."

"I lost control tonight, but I still hope that until it happens, we will remain partners."

Qi Banzi let go of Lu Xuanchu's hand and walked out of the bedroom.

After the big wedding, Yin Zinian has completely graduated from school, and the three husbands have also been assigned to important positions in the capital star. Yin Zinian was born in the royal family, which is equivalent to the mascot of the planet. His daily work is to stabilize the hearts of the people. Generally speaking, it is Acting cute.

The three husbands spend less time with him, but he is not idle, after all, he still has a husband who is underage and needs to go to school. So the most important thing for him every day is to accompany Yin Zixuan to class. It happens that Yin Zinian is very interested in the male class. However, the teachers thought that he was too precious to be suitable for these contents, so he could only sit and listen and watch the little males train.

Day by day, Qi Banyin's status in the country is getting higher and higher. He is naturally intelligent, civil and military, and has a bright and outgoing personality, which has won the trust of all his subordinates. In addition, he is the rightful husband of the eldest prince. Compared with the most noble orc outside the royal family, Qi Banzi, who is taciturn and indifferent, has far less prestige. Everyone guesses that the position of Marshal in the future must fall on Qi Banyin.

As a big family with military power in the hands of the wolf clan, the eldest son, Ke Lieyue, will undoubtedly become the head wolf of the wolf clan. He and Qi Banyin are both the husbands of the eldest prince, and they become another of Qi Banyin's ascension to the position of marshal. Great help.