Chapter 1: Mind-reading supernatural powers, the three attacks agree to break Ni

front page
Chapter 1: Mind-reading supernatural powers, the three attacks agree to break Niannian together
search
Chapter 1: Mind-reading supernatural powers, the three attacks agree to break Niannian together
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

The second world has begun~ Baby Nian Nian is here!

-----text-----

Lu Xuanchu woke up from the beginning of the second world story. His character this time is just a passerby in the original book. The original owner of the previous world at least had lines and a short description of the character's experience. This time, the original owner He just exists as the protagonist "classmate", without a name, lines or even a single sentence to describe it. Just like the previous world, he still uses his original name and appearance and a bisexual body that has been modified by the system. It's just that he failed the last world mission and he didn't get any point rewards. He looked at the rows of various products in the system mall, such as "beauty buffs, skin whitening, breast enhancement, thin legs" and other products, but he couldn't do anything. Clenching your fists silently, the world must be rewarded for success!

Fortunately, the system is considered human, and in order to encourage him, he specially applied for a cheat, that is, in this world, he will have the same special function as the protagonist.

This is a world of pure love on campus, but it is mixed with a bit of fantasy. The protagonist has a special function since birth. When any two people look at each other, he can see their likes and dislikes for each other, which is similar to Mind-reading function, and Lu Xuanchu, who also got this function, was ecstatic. He felt that victory was in sight. He could see the value of others' likes and dislikes towards him, so he could use this to judge what kind of actions would make the attackers happy and make them feel good about him. If you have a good impression of yourself, come to brush up the favorite value of the attackers to attack them.

Full of confidence, Lu Xuanchu packed up the dormitory after washing, and started the first day of his freshman life.

At the very beginning of this story, there is no protagonist role, and the early stage is a description of the two protagonists attacking with the protagonist's childhood sweetheart, which means that before the protagonist appears, Lu Xuanchu has a period of time to avoid the protagonist's strategy. Of course, this is just Lu Xuanchu's idea. In fact, other than him, other characters have lived in this world since birth. For them, the beginning of the story in the book is not an important node, but an ordinary part of their daily life. Just a day.

Walking from the dormitory to the teaching building, Lu Xuanchu was very excited all the way, because he did see everyone's likes and dislikes. In his eyes, everyone has a heart on top of their head. If you have love for someone Then the love heart will be filled with pink liquid. The larger the filling ratio, the higher the love value. On the contrary, if the heart is filled with black liquid, it represents disgust. The larger the filling ratio, the higher the dislike value.

Entering the classroom, his eyes first fell on the window seat on the last floor of the lecture theater. According to the description in the book, it was the seat of Jiang Xu, one of the protagonists. When he looked over, there was already a boy sitting there. September The morning light came in from the window and fell on him. He was wearing a spotless and neatly pressed white shirt, with the sleeves folded up to reveal his forearms. He was pale but not weak. He wore a pair of silver-rimmed glasses with chains on his face. , the eyes behind the lens are indifferent and without any emotion, just like his whole body exudes a chill, although he is handsome, he has a posture that strangers should not get close to.