Chapter 4: Pretending to be comatose and enjoying sleep rape, and being forced t

front page
Chapter 4: Pretending to be comatose and enjoying sleep rape, and being forced to dig holes, insert breasts, and eat sperm with a small mouth
search
Chapter 4: Pretending to be comatose and enjoying sleep rape, and being forced to dig holes, insert breasts, and eat sperm with a small mouth
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
After checking into the hotel, the four of them got together for dinner, and after a brief stroll, they all went back to their rooms to prepare for a rest. After a long journey, Yin Zinian, who was exhausted after taking a bath, drank the milk that Someya Ryota had prepared for him, and then climbed up. went to bed.

Someya Ryota came out wearing only a bathrobe after taking a shower. The room was still brightly lit, but Yin Zinian had curled up under the quilt into a ball and fell asleep. Someya didn't turn off the light, he walked to the bed and greedily looked at Yin Zinian's sleeping face completely removed the cute disguise, he stretched out his hand and tore off the quilt that covered Yin Zinian's chin, revealing Yin Zinian's pajamas, which Yin Zinian wore A long-sleeved light pink nightgown. This pajamas is very conservative. It has neither shoulders nor back, and the hem covers all the way above the knees. However, the material is extremely thin, and Yin Zinian does not wear underwear underneath. The shape of her breasts is completely suppressed by the pajamas. Wrapped, the two nipples also turned into two small bumps protruding from the thin fabric, faintly pink.

Someya covered Yin Zinian's breasts with both hands through his pajamas and kneaded gently, buried his face on the side of Yin Zinian's neck, opened his lips and teeth caught Yin Zinian's bright and beautiful collarbone, he was not afraid of waking Yin Zinian up, because he was in Yin Zinian There is a little sleep aid in the milk, which will not cause harm to the body, but it will make him sleep more soundly when he is tired.

He still can't do anything to Yin Zinian publicly, and he doesn't want to arouse Yin Zinian's resentment before he catches up with him, but he has managed to win such a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, so how can he not cherish this rare spring night moment. It's a pity that he still didn't dare to leave marks on Yin Zinian's body, he couldn't bite or suck, he could only grind his teeth lightly for a while, then licked repeatedly with his tongue.

In order to alleviate the mouth addiction, he intensified the movements of his hands, a pair of tits under the clothes were crumpled into various shapes by his big hands, and the clothes were crumpled into a ball on Yin Zinian's chest.

Gradually, he couldn't satisfy such indirect contact, he lifted Yin Zinian's skirt and pulled it upwards to take off the nightgown completely, lifted the quilt completely, and Yin Zinian's jade body was completely naked in front of Someya. That's why he didn't turn off the lights. All the lights in the room were on. The bright light made Someya see every detail of Yin Zinian's body carefully and clearly. Eyelashes, high nose bridge, small nose tip, and pink lips like cherry blossoms, this is the face that dreams of him every night, the face that he has seen countless times and still makes his heart beat. Further down, there was something he had never seen before, white jade-like skin, a pair of big tits lying flat on the bed that were still upright and plump, a slender waist and slender overlapping legs, Someya stretched open. The palms of Yin Zinian's body were pressed tightly against every inch of Yin Zinian's body, until he reached the little cutie who slept like his master under his lower abdomen. He held a meat ball in his palm and kneaded it, lowered his head and opened his mouth to enclose the limp little guy.

"Um…"

A shallow groan overflowed from Yin Zinian's throat, Someya nervously steadied his body, he lay on his lower abdomen with Yin Zinian's penis face in his mouth, not daring to move, his scorching breath sprayed all over Yin Zinian's sensitive area, but Yin Zinian didn't After waking up, he was only stimulated and had a stress response even in his sleep. Someya felt relieved, and took a bolder breath, wrapping his cheeks around the small penis in his mouth.