Chapter 8: The front and back holes are stuffed with fruit and the big dick is s

front page
Chapter 8: The front and back holes are stuffed with fruit and the big dick is squeezed into the juice, and the young master is attacking the GV fuck hole
search
Chapter 8: The front and back holes are stuffed with fruit and the big dick is squeezed into the juice, and the young master is attacking the GV fuck hole
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
"Father, don't do it, don't do it..."

The boy was lying on the table like a lamb waiting to be slaughtered, while the abominable big bad wolf was still pressing his body, holding his back hole with two fingers, pushing the cherry tomatoes into his little asshole .

The intestinal tract, which is tighter than the vagina, uncontrollably tightens the fleshy wall to repel foreign objects, and the vagina also wriggles more intensely. The cherry tomato at the hole is about to be unable to hold it, but he dare not disobey it. The man had no choice but to desperately close the mouth of the flower hole, biting the cherry tomatoes and not letting go.

"Relax baby."

The flower hole is tightened, and the back hole is more difficult to insert, and the cherry tomatoes caught in the hole are almost crushed.

"I can't relax, woo woo woo..."

The boy hugged his stomach and trembled slightly on the table, tears streaming down from the corners of his eyes.

Seeing that he was crying, the man covered his body in distress and kissed the tears on his cheeks. His fingers were still grabbing his little asshole to expand for him, "If the fruit is broken, I won't feed the little asshole to eat the big dick."

Hearing this, the kissed boy was even more aggrieved. He pressed his palm to block his chest, and then tried to take a deep breath to open the posterior acupoint.

Both the front and back holes were filled with cherry tomatoes. The man took off his pants to reveal his thick penis, which he had been eager to try for a long time, and inserted it into his pussy. , but the man's penis was like an iron pestle gouging at the flower hole. The unbearable boy gripped the edge of the table with his hands and his upper body arched in the air. The cherry tomatoes were smashed and squeezed by the thick dick. The aroma mixed with cave water permeates the room, like an aphrodisiac, which makes all the vampires present want to move.

The men watched the boy's penis pierced by the cock and the trembling breasts, and they took out their penises and rolled them up. The women couldn't help but lift up their skirts, stroke the pussy and insert their fingers into it to quench their thirst.

The masturbating man casually grabs the woman who is masturbating on the side and hugs her body, and there is also a dissatisfied woman who crawls under the man who is masturbating the dick and shakes his ass to blowjob. At this time, another man will jump from behind Go behind the provocative woman with big buttocks, stuff her dick into the woman's wide open pussy, and then enter the pussy. The boy is also envious and wants to find a cock to poke his little asshole. He imitates the women's appearance and asks the cock nearby who is still alone, poking his buttocks and grabbing his asshole, and the man is so lustful. His waist slammed into his ass hole, and some women didn't expect the little boy to grab a man from them, and the women who couldn't fight for the dick hugged and pressed against the pussy, and the tits rubbed against each other to eat each other, Some even didn't let Xiao Sao Ling's dick go unnoticed, and took the initiative to lie down under the boy whose ass was being fucked, and forced his hole to rape the boy's dick which was hardened.

The continuous sound of pussy-drying and screaming opened up the confused group sex scene. The little vampire laying on the table and being fucked by the handsome and noble earl with a black and purple big cock had his legs wide open and moaned in pain. The saint in the vagina The female fruit has been smashed by the big dick again and again, sticking sticky to his cavity and being taken out of the body with the flushing of the hole water. The bright red juice flows along the shaft and the hole. The earl touched the genitals of the two tightly connected, and the sticky juice with his hand touched the boy's bright red lips, "Taste the juice I squeezed out, is it delicious?"