Chapter 1: In front of her boyfriend, she had a car shock with a strange man, an

front page
Chapter 1: In front of her boyfriend, she had a car shock with a strange man, and cured zombie toxins with lewd bodily fluids
search
Chapter 1: In front of her boyfriend, she had a car shock with a strange man, and cured zombie toxins with lewd bodily fluids
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

My boyfriend lives here recently, so I'm too embarrassed to write an article, the update is late

-----text-----

When Lu Xuan first opened his eyes, he saw an extremely ugly face. It could no longer be called a human face. His complexion was gray and covered in blood, and his open bloody mouth was emitting a stench. He fell down on the ground in panic. He landed on the ground, kicking his legs wildly and hurriedly retreating, but the speed of the monster was too fast, and its fangs were pressing against his neck. Just when he thought the opening was over, a hot ball of fire flew over and hit the monster on the head. His body burned rapidly, and he ran away screaming strangely. Before Lu Xuanchu could recover, there was a thunderous sound of water. Two water walls nearly ten meters high rushed past his body, and the surrounding monsters were mercilessly submerged in the huge waves. Lu Xuanchu turned his head to see where the water was coming from, and he saw a man with indigo-blue mid-length hair. The man's slightly curly hair was all wet, and his appearance was slightly dark but handsome.

"Get out of here, do you want to die?"

A deep roar came, and he was pulled up by the neck by a man with a tight neck. The man ran against the current with one arm, and the wall of water collapsed and the waves rolled over, submerging the place where Lu Xuanchu was just now. position, but the man's running speed was faster than the water flow. He took Lu Xuanchu out of the range of the water curtain and threw him into a golden circle of light. In the center of the circle of light was a boy sitting cross-legged with his eyes closed. The light was emitted from him, and the small world surrounded by the light circle seemed to be able to shield the senses of those monsters. They didn't realize that there were many survivors here.

Defense ability, this is the most unique and powerful guardian ability in the zombie world.

The buzzing of the car sounded, and a military vehicle came against the wind and flicked its tail and stopped on the side of the aperture. The rear compartment door was opened, and the survivors were guided into the car by the board-inch man, until only the person who owned it was left in the aperture. The boy who defended against supernatural abilities, this man changed his temper and called out in an extremely gentle voice, "Nian Nian, go home."

The golden light weakened, and finally converged in the boy. The man quickly picked him up and opened the door to enter the back row of the cab. Seeing that the boy was safe, the man who had been using the water system ability to block the attack got into the car from the other side of them. , the car started to drive, the specially made car wall resisted the attack of the monsters following the car outside, and the survivors in the rear compartment cried out of fear, they were finally safe.

This is the first year of the end of the world. After the blood moon, some people turned into zombies and began to attack humans. Live in panic, beware of zombie attacks, and wait for the supernatural beings to come to the rescue. The beginning of this world was the day when the original owner was rescued by the protagonist group. The original owner was just an ordinary person without any supernatural powers. When the end of the world came, he was staying alone in the rental house. Going to school or working outside, there are very few residents in the residential building, so the original owner who dropped out of school and stayed at home escaped the catastrophe, and no zombies were born in that building.