Chapter 6: The float was wiped out by orcs in the open air, and more than a doze

front page
Chapter 6: The float was wiped out by orcs in the open air, and more than a dozen big dicks were thrust and lased at the same time
search
Chapter 6: The float was wiped out by orcs in the open air, and more than a dozen big dicks were thrust and lased at the same time
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
The second person who boarded the float was a handsome-looking boy. Yin Zinian was still thirsty after being shot in his ass. He lay on his back on the soft couch and saw the boy's eyes at a glance. They were red, like Just as if he had just cried, he immediately thought of his Yu Jiao husband's eyes were also red, and his affection for this strange boy increased instantly. "Is it okay to insert it here?" As soon as his soft voice fell, the boy took off his trousers and stabbed his hardened meat column in a hurry.

The boy was shy and handsome, he didn't expect to have no hesitation in the face of sexual matters, he inserted Yin Zinian's pussy into Yin Zinian's cunt without saying a word, and quickly jerked it towards the vagina.

His dick is naturally not as good as the horsewhip just now, but it is also the size of a normal man. Yin Zinian's pussy has been empty for a long time, and he trembles when the dick comes in. He spreads his legs wider and enjoys the boy in front of him Pushing his dick in and out of his little pussy. The head of the glans just hit the mouth of the uterus, the soft flesh was repeatedly gouged by the flushed head of the glans, the meat passage was filled with the shaft, and the forced mouth was tightly wrapped around the root of the dick. I couldn't restrain my frenzy, the sound of "popping" hitting the hole continued one after another, and the dick went in and out so quickly that there was an afterimage.

Yin Zinian couldn't stop moaning in satisfaction, the boy's breathing became heavier and heavier, the speed of the cock thrusting was still accelerating, the flesh wall was rubbed so hard that it was almost on fire, and with the boy's muffled groan, Yin Zinian's flesh wall felt When he felt the impact of the hot liquid, his body froze, and he half raised his upper body to look at the boy between his legs.

"me…"

The young man cried out with red eyes and faltered, his reaction told Yin Zinian that it was not an illusion, he ejaculated, and Yin Zinian was enjoying it so he ejaculated, but Yin Zinian still hadn't had enough of his meat.

"It's okay, let's do it again."

He grabs the boy's hand, he can feel the cock buried inside his body is still ready to move even after he cums, the boy doesn't look very old maybe he just came of age, the first time he can't help but fuck his pussy It's also normal, besides, he is still empty and doesn't want to end it hastily.

The boy was allowed to continue to insert his hole with tears in his eyes, the cock was still hard, Yin Zinian narrowed his eyes and continued to enjoy.

The noble prince is not only fair and beautiful, but also this pussy, which has never been seen before, makes people fascinated. The soft and slippery pussy wraps the dick, and the layers of tender meat are sucking and sucking on every part of the dick. , the young orc rushed in and out of the warm and humid acupoints with red eyes like a madman. After ten minutes of intense acupoints, he ejaculated again, but this time he did not stop, maintaining a high-frequency thrusting speed Fucking while shooting, the hot semen hit the wall of the flesh, the cock bounced and beat against the sensitive and tender flesh, Yin Zinian finally got the fun, twisted his waist and swallowed the sperm to his heart's content, the orc in front of him ejaculated a little faster, Fortunately, the cock is not weak, and it can still maintain the state of piling at high speed after two consecutive shots. Yin Zinian did not stop him, allowing the firm cock to penetrate the vagina.

Such a sensual beauty is laying flat under her body and doing the fuck, the hole is still so tight, so soft and so easy to penetrate, almost no orc can keep calm and control her form, the young orc continued to thrust after the second ejaculation The time was so cool that I got carried away, and transformed into form on the spot with a "bang".