Chapter 3: Confession was rejected on Christmas Eve, and the cannon fodder ended

front page
Chapter 3: Confession was rejected on Christmas Eve, and the cannon fodder ended when the cannon fodder came out
search
Chapter 3: Confession was rejected on Christmas Eve, and the cannon fodder ended when the cannon fodder came out
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

The scheming little wolf dog and Niannian are going on a trip together

-----text-----

The video call has been hung up, and Yin Zinian stared at the dildo that was pulled out and covered in lewd water in a daze. It was cool, but he still didn't enjoy it to the fullest. How could the silicone be so cool with meat inserted, and there was no semen, and the uterus was still there. Very empty. He thought lazily about how to get his favorite big dick quickly, and naturally thought of the person he was going to date tonight.

Someya Ryota is his third husband. Originally, they were supposed to date tonight, and then went straight to the room and went to bed, but thinking of the book-wearing bug, his sex plan was going to be ruined again.

At five o'clock in the afternoon, Yin Zinian appeared downstairs in the dormitory on time. Someya was already waiting at the door. Seeing him coming out, Someya immediately showed a cute smile like a puppy. When he ran over, the brown hair on his head was bouncing. .

Someya is two years younger than him, and he is only a freshman this year, but Someya just likes dating partners older than himself, and so does his current incumbent. Someya has the unique vigor of a young boy, with brown curly hair and dog eyes, and he especially likes to act like a dog, just like a dog. Yin Zinian likes him the most. Someya's words and deeds often Make his heart flutter.

"Xiao Nian, I miss you so much."

Someya jumped in front of Yin Zinian and naturally took the bag in his hand and took him to the car, "Tonight's restaurant can only be reserved a month in advance. I heard that the meat inside is really delicious."

He likes to use redundancies when he speaks, but his voice is refreshing and clean and handsome, not at all artificial, but rather milky.

"Actually, it doesn't need to be so troublesome, just find a restaurant to eat."

Yin Zinian said this, but he was very happy in his heart. After all, no one would dislike romance.

"Then how can you be casual, today is the first Christmas spent with Xiao Nian, of course I want to give you unforgettable memories."

The car started, and Someya took Yin Zinian to the center of the city.

They made a reservation for the restaurant on the top floor of the tallest building in the city. It would cost a lot of money to go to this building to see the scenery, and those who can eat in the restaurant need to have a lot of savings. However, Someya is a noble family and doesn't care about this expense. He booked a seat by the window. The sun sets early in winter, and the city is now in the dark. Christmas Eve is extremely lively. Looking out from the floor-to-ceiling windows, both sides of the endless avenue are lined with pre-arranged neon lights. Yin Zinian sits by the window and watches. Dazzling light fell into the eyes of the night view of the city center.

They had dinner together, the portions of each dish were very small, but the taste really lingered on the lips and teeth, Yin Zinian also liked the taste of champagne, he couldn't help but had a few glasses, his face was flushed under the warm orange light of the restaurant , Seeing that the heart of Someya who was sitting across from him was also pounding.

"Xiao Nian."

Someya put down the knife and fork, revealing the seriousness rarely seen on his childish face. He took out a dark blue box from his coat pocket. When he opened it, there was a black gold pen with an inlaid cover on the pen cap. With a circle of broken diamonds, he knew that Yin Zinian was a writer, and this was a gift he specially prepared for Yin Zinian.