Chapter 5: Playing with toys on tits and pussy in live streaming

front page
Chapter 5: Playing with toys on tits and pussy in live streaming
search
Chapter 5: Playing with toys on tits and pussy in live streaming
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

Yesterday was too busy, no time, reissue

-----text-----

"Hi everyone, I'm Yin Zinian."

In front of the camera, Yin Zinian was wearing a translucent white shirt and knelt on the bed, showing his long bare legs. He obediently greeted the audience in the live broadcast room.

After his and Ye Yan's works went online, the response was very good. Ye Yan's popular movies were absolutely guaranteed to be played and rewarded, which also allowed Yin Zinian to quickly enter the field of vision of a large number of audiences and helped him gain a lot of popularity.

The number of subscriptions to Yin Zinian's column skyrocketed almost overnight. Although it was not as good as Ye Yan's "top-tier" column, it was considered "first-line" in the company. Actors with a column can do live broadcasts when there is no work update. This is a good opportunity to interact with fans. Before the next work is filmed, Qi Mu suggested that he can distribute some benefits in this way to stabilize his current status. If you have fans, you can also take the opportunity to attract a wave of new fans.

The young rookie Yin Zinian turned on the live broadcast and started working conscientiously. This was the first time he faced the camera alone, so he was inevitably a little nervous. He stared at the frantically brushed comments to catch the audience's questions. After preparing for the heat, he started the cue preparation process.

"Are Nian Nian's eyes amber? That's right, I don't wear colored contact lenses."

"I haven't dyed my hair either. This is my original color."

He raised his hand to lift his light brown hair, and the capillaries in his wrist, which were so white that they were almost transparent, could be clearly seen. Years of malnutrition made his pupils and hair not pure black, and his skin was too pale and fragile.

"How does it feel to work with Yanshen? Is Yanshen comfortable? Uh, it's pretty good..."

Yin Zinian thought of the feeling of being tumbling with Ye Yan a few days ago, and couldn't help but blush, "Have you seen Ji Shen and Chu Shen, who do you think is handsome among them? Yes, they are all handsome, It's a different style."

"Which of the three of them do you want to work with more? If there is an opportunity, of course I look forward to it..."

Yin Zinian picked out some serious questions and answered them. The number of visitors in the live broadcast room increased, and normal questions were also submerged in those little obscene requests.

"Want to see baby rubbing milk."

He just didn't know how to transition to these links naturally. At the request of the barrage, Yin Zinian unbuttoned a few shirt buttons, took out a breast from the collar, "Can I see it this way?"

He adjusted his phone, rubbed and played with a big breast in both hands, and the bullet screen swiped faster, filled with words such as "the tits are so beautiful", "want to eat", "want to fuck" and "want to pinch and burst", Yin Zinian Looking at these comments, the nipples felt more touched. He slightly puffed up his chest and brought the big tits closer to the camera. The pink nipples almost poked on the screen, as if they were really going to be fed into the mouths of the audience.

At this time, a horizontal bullet screen with the smell of money appeared. Yin Zinian, who was having fun with milk, didn't notice the ID name, but was attracted by the question, "Can my baby produce milk? It shouldn't be possible now, but If you are pregnant, you will be able to produce milk."