Chapter 5: Probing the three attitudes of attacking with legs, two-way developme

front page
Chapter 5: Probing the three attitudes of attacking with legs, two-way development of career and love, cannon fodder to death
search
Chapter 5: Probing the three attitudes of attacking with legs, two-way development of career and love, cannon fodder to death
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

Next Chapter Head to Head

-----text-----

The first time between He Wei and Yin Zinian lasted from evening till midnight. Yin Zinian never thought that he was the one who took the aphrodisiac, but in the end, He Wei was more addicted than him. No matter how much he begged for mercy, He Wei couldn't listen. , in the end he was passed out. When he woke up again, it was noon the next day. He leaned on He Wei's broad shoulders and stretched. He Wei seemed to be working hard. It's been a long time since he had the feeling of being run over by a big truck. Although he felt uncomfortable, he still felt good after a night of indulgence. He groaned and lay in bed for a while , He Wei was also successfully awakened by him.

"Good morning baby."

He Wei's voice had the characteristic hoarseness when he woke up, Su's Yin Zinian's ears were tingling and he felt that he was fine again, and it was no problem to fight He Wei for 800 rounds.

"It's getting late, I'm starving to death."

Yin Zinian touched his deflated stomach, he didn't eat a few mouthfuls of dinner last night, so far he hasn't eaten anything seriously except for the semen poured into his stomach.

Thinking of last night, He Wei wrapped his strong arms around Yin Zinian's body and patted his slippery back, "I will take good care of those people yesterday, and I will definitely not let my wife be wronged."

Yin Zinian glanced at He Wei with a fishy expression, "By the way, you raped me while I was being drugged, and you're not much better."

"How can this be the same, are those people as handsome as me?"

"No."

Yin Zinian answered truthfully.

"Is the dick as big as mine?"

"How do I know..."

Seeing those people's faces was very exciting for Yin Zinian, a face controler, he didn't want to look at their dicks at all.

"Okay, then let me ask you, if you don't have Chinese medicine, would you like to sleep with me?"

He Wei held Yin Zinian's shoulder with a serious face, and even looked at him a little nervously.

"That... is actually willing."

"That's fine. Anyway, even if you say you don't want to, you're still my wife. Don't try to run away."

He Weiqiang sold himself to Yin Zinian in a strong buying and selling manner, and the two of them lay on the bed for a while before getting up to wash up. It was already afternoon after the first meal, He Wei took Yin Zinian out of the suite, and opened the door Just in time for the door of the suite next door to open at the same time, a few handsome young men came out of it, and when they saw He Wei and Yin Zinian, they were taken aback for a moment, and then they started to make noise.

"I said, young master, you released us pigeons just to attract beauties!"

These are He Wei's good brothers since he was a child, and He Wei ran into Yin Zinian because he made an appointment with them to play.

"Yeah, what's the point of staying in a hotel with you guys? Apart from playing cards, we're just playing games."

He Wei didn't feel guilty about breaking the appointment without saying hello, instead she looked calm.