Chapter 2: In the morning, 3P before and after pinching and eating dick, the bod

front page
Chapter 2: In the morning, 3P before and after pinching and eating dick, the body hangs upside down in the flower hole, semen shoots nipples and sprays milk
search
Chapter 2: In the morning, 3P before and after pinching and eating dick, the body hangs upside down in the flower hole, semen shoots nipples and sprays milk
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
The sound of water stains resounded in the room, Yin Zinian and Zan Shengjing in front of him kissed together, the two of them were entangled back and forth in their mouths with their mouths open and tongues refusing to give in, Zan Shengjing's hand touched Yin Zinian's sling to sleep At the neckline of the skirt, Yin Zinian's soft breasts were grasped with big hands, and the cock rubbed back and forth against the labia.

Behind him, Shan Zixuan's tongue was licking Yin Zinian's cochlea, and his palms squeezed his big butt, so hard that the tender meat overflowed from between his fingers, his buttocks were opened, and the man's hard cock squeezed Bouncing up and down between his hips.

"Hmm, it's so itchy, come in and have a bite."

He pressed the big dick close to his labia with his hand and wanted to slap him into his pussy, but Zan Shengjing failed to let him do so, the man pulled back the big dick completely, and lay down on Yin Zinian's crotch , opened his mouth to take his tiny dick in.

"husband!"

The warm mouth wrapped around his erect penis, and the big rough tongue repeatedly brushed his pink sensitive penis, his horse eyes trembled under the tongue, and his waist and hips tightened with a comfortable cry.

Seeing this, Shan Zixuan also slid down, hugged his big butt and licked his tongue up to the bright red butthole, Yin Zinian subconsciously trembled his round buttocks, the little butthole was glisteningly stained with the man's saliva. The man buried his face on his butt unceremoniously, stuck out his tongue and licked his asshole quickly, Yin Zi groaned non-stop, and actively raised his buttocks to hit the man's face. The dick-eating Zan Shengjing became unconvinced, and speeded up her mouth gripping the little dick like a competition. Her lips tightly wrapped around the body of the column and her head moved back and forth to swallow, sucking the dick deeper and deeper until a small glans was inserted hard. It touched his throat, in exchange for Yin Zinian's shivering belly scream.

Zan Shengjing tried hard to eat the little dick into her throat time and time again, using the narrow throat to pinch Yin Zinian's shaft, Yin Zinian couldn't bear it and shook her body to push the little dick into Zan Shengjing's mouth, the hard little meat The column continued to fuck in the man's throat, and the white belly "slapped" the man's face, and the man opened his mouth to suck his beloved penis to the deepest.

The man who eats the asshole in the back is also not to be outdone. With the strength of Yin Zinian's body swaying back and forth, he straightens his tongue and inserts it into the asshole. Pushing and thrusting, Yin Zi Nian Shuang's body swayed faster and faster, bumping forward was to insert a dick into the man's mouth, and bumping backward was to be inserted by the man's tongue, the pleasure of being pinched back and forth was endless, and the dexterous tongue pointed at his cunt The asshole was licked and inserted, and the warm mouth sucked and sucked against his small penis. His waist and eyes were numb, and he opened his small mouth screaming and shot into the man's throat. The small asshole also leaked a lot of intestinal fluid. To be devoured by men.

The big dicks of the two men were so hard that they were about to explode, and they urgently needed to be sucked by their tender mouths. They ignored Yin Zinian who was still trembling on the bed, and eagerly inserted them into the two meat holes one after the other.

The flower hole that has not been soothed spit out a lot of flower juice due to the double orgasm before and after. The sticky and greasy dick easily broke through the hole and slipped in. The big dick was wrapped non-stop, as soon as the big dick entered, it was wrapped up with dense intestines, sucking and sucking on the veined cock, and the two giant dicks penetrated at the same time, and Yin Zinian, who was still in the aftertaste of orgasm, The pleasure of being inserted reached a new height, the extremely sensitive body convulsed, and the two small mouths squirted several large streams of hot coquettish liquid on the two big dicks.