Chapter 4: Creampie in the Uterus, Ass Fucking with a Big Cock Soaked in Cum, an

front page
Chapter 4: Creampie in the Uterus, Ass Fucking with a Big Cock Soaked in Cum, and Entering the Bedroom by a Heat Tropical Attack
search
Chapter 4: Creampie in the Uterus, Ass Fucking with a Big Cock Soaked in Cum, and Entering the Bedroom by a Heat Tropical Attack
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
"Yeah, it's so comfortable...it's inserted in, it's so deep, huh..."

Yin Zinian sat on Lang Shixiao's crotch, supported his abdominal muscles with both hands and moved up and down, his soft buttocks "slapped" the man's pubic bone, and the hard and straight big cock repeatedly penetrated the flower path along the ripe red labia.

Lang Shixiao lay on his back on the chair, his hands and feet were bound and he couldn't move. He panted heavily and looked at the beauty riding on him. He was wearing a black lace underwear today, and his half-exposed breasts were shaking up and down in front of his eyes. . Yin Zinian entertained himself for a long time, hot sweat rolled down his body, crystal sweat dripped from his chin to his neck, all the way down and disappeared into his deep nipples, Lang Shixiao couldn't help swallowing a few times, he Itchy but unable to get rid of Yin Zinian's underwear, wanting to lift Yin Zinian's soft uterus against Yin Zinian's fluffy womb like punishment but also unable to do so.

He is like Yin Zinian's sex toy and can only be fixed here to accept Yin Zinian's pampering. Since their first time, Yin Zinian has come here every day. He also removed the guards inside and left a space for the two of them to spend alone. .

Just like what Yin Zinian said for the first time, he felt that the clothes were too cumbersome and troublesome to take off, so he simply let Lang Shixiao wait for him inside naked, but every time he was wrapped in a large open jacket and only wore a nightgown inside He could sit on Lang Shixiao's dick even without panties.

But he is very bad. He wears his bras meticulously. He changes the colors, fabrics and patterns every day. The only thing in common is that all the bras he chooses are tie-up styles. As he said, they can be taken off with a light pull. Even if it is so simple, Lang Shixiao can't do anything.

"Ah... I really like to rape your big dick, it's so thick and hard..."

Yin Zinian screamed lewdly with his mouth open, his little buttocks swayed fiercely and sat down to the deepest point every time, the uterus was deformed by the hard big stick, and the penis pierced the overripe uterine wall so sore and numb that Yin Zinian couldn't stop. His palms were pressed against Lang Shixiao's abdominal muscles and stroked back and forth. The meat sheath hugged the dick and moved it up and down. Dick, the cool Lang Shixiao's muscles were tense, his eyes fell on the intersection of the two, and he saw the big purple meat stick interspersed with the beautiful red pussy. Stacked on the pussy is a poorly fucked cock condom.

The speed of riding the dick continued to increase, and Yin Zinian became more and more sensitive. He touched his clitoris with one hand and rubbed and kneaded it to increase the pleasure, while clamping his thighs and contracting the dick he was biting, it swelled up again. The rough dick skin rubs against all the sensitive points of the pussy, the uterus hit by the big glans is hot, the layers of soft meat are like thousands of small mouths attached to the big dick for kissing, and the cool dick bounces a few times in the womb , Yin Zinian knew it was coming, the strength in his hand increased from rubbing to pinching his clitoris, the meat was so tight that it was hard to get in and out, he tried hard to open and close with the help of gravity to have sex with the big dick in his body, the uterus The inner wall was gouged by the fiery cock dozens of times in a row, his legs trembled and convulsed no longer, his lower abdomen was sore and swollen, and a large amount of lewd juice suddenly poured on the big glans in the uterus, and the big eyes were scalded. Open it wide, and shoot out a large stream of semen into the uterus in a "puff puff".