Chapter 1: Publicly slapped and blocked, Xue Zang was bullied, and met Gong Yi f

front page
Chapter 1: Publicly slapped and blocked, Xue Zang was bullied, and met Gong Yi for the first time at a special banquet
search
Chapter 1: Publicly slapped and blocked, Xue Zang was bullied, and met Gong Yi for the first time at a special banquet
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
"Snapped"

"Bitch, you know how to steal other people's men."

A slap was slapped, and the people around looked over. Yin Zinian who was slapped was very calm. He turned his head sideways and looked down on the floor. Fingerprints were clearly visible on his fair face. This is the plot that should have been in the original book. The person opposite him had already changed his core, and he himself had awakened consciousness, but he still did not escape the fate of being slapped.

Yin Zinian was born in an ordinary family in this life, neither too good nor too bad. He went to school step by step. During college, he was spotted by the crew who went to the campus to shoot, and played a small role. Although this role does not have many roles , but it is the "White Moonlight" in the plot. There are not many shots, but every appearance is beautiful and unforgettable. Since then, he has entered the public eye and signed a contract with a brokerage company. He happened to catch up with a star satellite TV All the applicants for the actor selection reality show were non-professional actors, and he also took advantage of the small fire to get the spot.

Yin Zinian is very smart, with strong comprehension and high quotient. During the three-month training camp and draft life, he created impressive characters one after another with his perfect empathy ability, and successfully reached the finals the scene.

But if you want to win a good ranking, in addition to your own strength and popularity, capital operation and maintenance are also essential. Needless to say, his strength and popularity, the speed of fandom is unmatched. Apart from the public fans, he is also attracted by his beauty. It is indispensable for some bigwigs in the industry, many people sent him to the top for the sake of Pomeranian's favor, so he won the championship of the talent show on the night of his debut, and also won many scripts and endorsements.

Backstage on the night of the finals, he bumped into the furious Lu Xuanchu right after he came out after taking off his make-up, and then there was the scene just now, without cause and effect, just a slap and a curse.

Seeing his artiste being bullied, his manager rushed over angrily and stopped Yin Zinian behind him.

"I said that Mr. Lu beat my family Zi Nian for no reason, so there is no way to justify it."

"Can't justify? You still don't know what dirty things Yin Zinian did?"

The node that Lu Xuan passed through for the first time was the day of Yin Zinian's debut night. He is also a starlet in the entertainment industry this time, and he is also a starlet with a financial backer. He can't make a name for himself based on the original owner's qualifications alone, but He got acquainted with the investor at a special drinking party of the crew, and the two had sex to confirm the nurturing relationship.

When Lu Xuanchu woke up this time, he was in the house that the benefactor bought him. The benefactor was sleeping next to him. What kind of fat and round land? Lu Xuanchu thought to himself that this time the starting point was not bad. After all, the benefactor is rich and gentle. Although he is married and has children, he treats him well and is willing to praise him. Just a few seconds after being excited, he found that the gold master Lu Ang was reading Yin Zinian's information. He remembered that Yin Zinian won the championship in the plot. , including Lu Ang, who was eating what was in the bowl and looked at what was in the pot. These men really didn’t have any good things. He didn’t question the benefactor like the original owner and broke up with the benefactor. Ang secretly took pictures of Yin Zinian's materials when he was taking a shower, but he couldn't turn on his phone, so he couldn't leave stronger evidence.