Chapter 6: The male dog climbs and fucks while crawling, and is broken into by t

front page
Chapter 6: The male dog climbs and fucks while crawling, and is broken into by the frivolous room of the actor in front of the camera
search
Chapter 6: The male dog climbs and fucks while crawling, and is broken into by the frivolous room of the actor in front of the camera
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Yin Zinian and the dog have been loving each other at home for a few days, and finally returned to normal when Xiang Yun came back. Yin Zinian said that this is their secret and should not let others know, maybe the dog really listened to it, maybe It was because he sensed the danger and was afraid that the man would find out the little secret between him and his master and drive him out. In short, the dog really calmed down. Of course, he could secretly lick his master's little mouth, and put his head on his chest.

After the TV series starring Yin Zinian was aired, he gained a lot of fans for him. His cute little face made a lot of female fans become mothers without pain. What's even more amazing is that he is experienced in acting and can really be with him. The characters are integrated into one, and the characters that need to be ruthless are not a problem, but the multi-faceted nature of sweetness and salt not only does not limit his acting, but many directors have taken a fancy to his contrasting cuteness.

So when an epic movie was being filmed, he successfully got the role of the Little Emperor.

This movie tells the story of an emperor becoming a king. The hero of the film is naturally the emperor. Although Yin Zinian played a small role in the role of the little emperor, he has left a strong and colorful stroke in the legend of a generation of emperors, which is more important. What's more interesting is that the little emperor and the emperor have many rival scenes, and the actor who plays the emperor is Dai Wen'er, the youngest best actor in the world.

It was Yin Zinian's first time seeing Dai Wener in real life on the set. This man is like a walking hormone. No matter whether he is in modern or ancient clothes, he has no sense of disobedience. The double peak of his appearance and acting skills make people sigh if he is not popular. It's hard to tolerate, and what makes people even more jealous is the rumor about Dai Wener's life experience. It is said that he is the young master of a top wealthy family. If he does not become an actor, he will go back to inherit the family property. The reason why people dare to make dirty tricks.

The first scene of the two was in the study room, where the young teacher taught the young prince to read and write.

Yin Zinian was dressed in a crescent-colored robe, which made his already fair skin look more delicate and rich. He was wearing a silver hairpin, with soft blue silk on his back, and Dai Wener, who was wearing a navy blue robe, stood behind him slightly arched Seeing that the pen in his hand was stained with ink and fell onto the rice paper, the teacher held his hand holding the pen and taught him carefully. The little prince lowered his head seriously and pursed his lips, not daring to look back at the gentle teacher behind him.

Although this is the first time for the two of them to play together, Yin Zinian has already adjusted his state to enter the play after studying the script in advance. Dai Wener is the pinnacle of academic actors. Coupled with years of experience, the characters The state transitions freely.

With a good start, the production team is very satisfied with the casting of the two actors. In addition, the unexplainable relationship between the two characters is also vividly reflected by the two actors.

Of course, whether this kind of ambiguity is due to the participation of the two actors in the play, or whether there are some ulterior secrets in the heart is not known.

After the play, the actors went back to the hotel where they were staying together. At the hotel entrance, they met their agent walking Miaomiao back. When Miaomiao saw Yin Zinian from afar, she ran forward excitedly, struggling with the dog leash, and the agent dragged him at all. Can't stand him.