Chapter 6: Attacking Four Goes Online, Being Actively Riding, Swallowing a Big D

front page
Chapter 6: Attacking Four Goes Online, Being Actively Riding, Swallowing a Big Dick, and Being Fucked Incontinently
search
Chapter 6: Attacking Four Goes Online, Being Actively Riding, Swallowing a Big Dick, and Being Fucked Incontinently
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

The column "The Flower of the Other Side" is over. If you want to see a sweet love, you can be healthy. In addition, the new "BadBoy" is serialized by the orthopedic department of the brother, and there is also a collection of short stories about "Dessert Shop before going to bed". I hope everyone will support it la~

-----text-----

Looking out from the staff lounge, you can just see the bright red pussy being penetrated. It is obviously swollen like a steamed bun from being bullied, but it is still tightly wrapped around the thick shaft, and the cum is constantly flowing out. Wet the whole big butt, the man's strong thigh muscles collided with the little slut's meaty butt, the sticky cum even became silk with the skin contact between the two, and there were more The adhesion formed a large piece of white foam at the intersection of the two.

The sac full of semen swings up and down with the man's adulterous movements, powerfully slapping the pink buttocks of the petite androgynous man, making a "popping" sound, followed by a strong physical impact and the intersex man There was a high-pitched scream, the thick root was completely stuffed into the pussy, even though the pussy lip was stretched into a round hole, even though it was so full with the cock, there was still cum squirting from the intersection of the two out.

"The uterus, the uterus is about to burst!"

The softest part of her body was unreservedly open to the man behind her. Yin Zinian couldn't help the body convulsions, and a large amount of hot fluid spewed out from the uterine cavity, soaking Chu Yi's entire penis in the warm and moist love fluid.

"It feels so good to fuck the little womb."

Chu Yi let out a long sigh of relief, and kept his penis buried in the womb and twitched it quickly. He didn't want to leave this gentle place no matter what. The sensitive uterus is manipulated quickly, and the sloppy water that is blocked inside and cannot flow out is made a "gurgling" sound.

"Brother, it's so full, my stomach is so full."

Yin Zinian's fingers gripped the shelf tightly, his forearm trembled so hard, his uterus full of fluid was sore and swollen, which made him desperately want to escape and let the liquid flow out.

"What do you call me little slut?"

Seeing that the little mare lying in front of him, who was obediently being fucked, wanted to escape, Chu Yi finally pressed his chest cruelly and pinned him back into her arms, her buttocks tightened, and her cock was firmly embedded in Yin Zinian's chest. in the womb.

"Husband, husband!"

The chest that was swollen from being rubbed was also aching slightly, and the uterus was also stabbed unbearably. Yin Zinian said what Chu Yi liked to hear in a confused way, and his moaning voice was several times higher, "Let Nian Nian go."

"With so much water flowing, my husband will of course block it for you. What if someone sees you dripping water all over your body and can't help but come over and fuck you together."

"Uh, woo woo woo..."

The tears in the corners of Yin Zinian's eyes were completely forced out. Hearing such a hypothesis, he actually began to imagine the scene of being caught having sex in the open air, and then being fucked on the spot. much water.