Chapter 2: Bound on the cross to comfort the army with their bodies, mental riot

front page
Chapter 2: Bound on the cross to comfort the army with their bodies, mental riots imprison the enemy camp for beauty and fall
search
Chapter 2: Bound on the cross to comfort the army with their bodies, mental riots imprison the enemy camp for beauty and fall
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
At night, the supposedly quiet military camp was noisy, and the main tent was brightly lit. Although the guards on duty at the gate were tall and straight, they were steaming for some reason in the cool night, and beads of sweat dripped down from their foreheads.

Looking into the account, the center of the main tent was completely empty, and a group of soldiers were surrounding the cross wooden stake in the center. Their broad backs covered this small piece of world too tightly, and they couldn't see what happened in front of the stake.

As time passed, the stake trembled more and more violently, and the shortness of breath was accompanied by muffled groans. With the boy's scream, a man withdrew from the crowd and finally got a glimpse of the scenery inside the circle through a small gap.

I saw a bisexual little beauty with crystal clear skin stretched out his arms and tied to a cross stake. He was completely naked, his unfixed legs were wide open, and white thick liquid flowed from his secret place. It flowed continuously down the thigh, and as soon as the position in front of him was vacated, another man eagerly filled it up. He couldn't help but put the little beauty's legs on his own strong arms. He slapped the little beauty's buttocks with a hard and thick cock, followed the semen shot by the man before, and pierced it straight into his back hole.

"Hmm!"

The little beauty groaned again, and the man's sexual desire, which he had suppressed for a long time, broke out completely. He pressed him on the wooden stake and mercilessly lifted his buttocks to fuck hard. The wooden stake shook violently again, and the little beauty's cry also From the initial whimper to a more coquettish moan.

The little beauty's pussy is occupied by others, and other men are not idle. His Adam's apple was bitten by another man and stimulated him to swallow saliva continuously. His Adam's apple rolled up and down sexy and was pressed and licked by the man's tongue. Constantly, two men on one left and one on the right lay down on his two big breasts to eat the breasts and eat the nipples. His two hanging hands were pulled by the men and held two different dicks, wrapping them up and down, and the front was empty. The penetrating pussy was inserted with fingers and kept flowing water, the small clitoris was pinched and fiddled with red and swollen, even his feet were not let go, a man knelt and held his feet and licked them meticulously , the man on the other side was rubbing his cock against the sole of his foot and massaging his cock with his soft jade feet. There is also a circle of spirit beasts around him, all of which came out of the sea of consciousness of these men. They kept rubbing their fur against his skin, licking his fragrant sweat with their tongues, eager to find his spirit beast Where is it, but his spiritual beast is still sleeping in the sea of consciousness, so he won't let that little guy out to mate with these lewd little beasts.

Every inch of his body is occupied by men without any gaps. His whole body is surrounded by lust and is extremely sensitive to be served. His two acupoints have been penetrated for several rounds and are still tight and ecstasy. The man clamped does not have any Skills, only know how to penetrate his meat hole with brute force, the man has been watching him being fucked before enjoying the small meat hole, and when he finally played with his body, he almost ejaculated for nothing, but he only cared about the small meat hole The hole was suffocated, and finally fucked into the beloved small hole, no matter how good the concentration is, it will be sucked by the lingering soft flesh and surrendered. in a bisexual body.

The moment he was ejaculated, his body convulsed again. The two small hands clenched the big dick in the palm of the hand. The men who were holding the big dick kept panting, and the pussy that could not be filled by fingers also sprayed a lot of lewd water from the gap. The man lay on the soft The jade body didn't want to back away at all, but still complied with the rules to give up the position. As soon as the next man's turn stood in front of him with his dick in hand, he raised his legs and took the initiative to wrap his legs around the man's waist. The plump pussy with a lot of lewd water rubs against the man's big glans, the meaning of the invitation is self-evident, the man no longer hesitates, he thrusts open two pussy lips and fucks in.