Chapter Eight: Variety show recording reunited with each other, cheating and lic

front page
Chapter Eight: Variety show recording reunited with each other, cheating and licking feet and deep throat under the live broadcast
search
Chapter Eight: Variety show recording reunited with each other, cheating and licking feet and deep throat under the live broadcast
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
On the last night of a month of filming, Yin Zinian finally enjoyed the pleasure of being fucked in both holes. I can't count how many times Dai Wener ejaculated in his two holes. In short, Dai Wener's sexual ability is very good, and he is very satisfied .

When he got home, Xiang Yun hadn't got off work, so he went to the reception first, and when Xiang Yun saw the marks on his body and asked, he said that he made it while playing in the reception, and Xiang Yun didn't Suspicion, another layer of marks was printed on Dai Wener's hickey-covered body.

After filming this time, Yin Zinian didn't have a holiday, so he took a slow variety show with a life direction, so he had the right to take a rest.

The reality show brings together popular stars from the showbiz, music circles and live broadcasting fields. Everyone stays in a mountain villa to live, chat and play games together.

Just like the fans said, even if their idols are sleeping live, they are willing to watch it. Even if this program is life-oriented, the ratings are guaranteed. In addition, the pace of life of contemporary young people is too fast, and work is already tiring enough. Many are reluctant to watch competitive variety shows, but Buddhist slow variety shows are more appetizing.

The show is kept secret for the invited guests, and they will only know when they meet on the recording day. Yin Zinian has always maintained that he is a junior. Even though he starred in several hit dramas in the same year, he is still humble. He arrived at the destination half an hour earlier than the agreed time, and was the first guest to pull the box to check in.

There are 360-degree camera recordings in the villa, as well as advanced radio equipment. From the moment he stepped into the courtyard, it meant that the recording had officially started.

He put the salute in the hall, and was going to discuss how to choose a room after the other guests came. He went into the kitchen to check the ingredients, and made a few glasses of lemon juice for the guests who came later.

After working for a while, he heard the sound of other guests entering the door. He ran over to check with a smile. If it wasn't for his professionalism when he saw the person coming, his face would almost collapse.

"Long time no see, Nian Nian."

Ye Wangxi came in with a suitcase and greeted him naturally.

【Nannianbuwangchaochao】

Host: I didn’t believe that Reuters said that the two of them were recording a variety show together. I didn’t know it was true until it was aired.

Floor 1: When I came up, I was crying with a super invincible spinning explosion. My CP SZD said 10,000 times that I am not tired

2nd Floor: It's just changed from YY to being in the same frame, the sisters upstairs are calm

Floor 3: I don't care, living in a villa rounded off equals to the two of them sleeping

4th Floor: Sisters, I don’t believe they didn’t have sex. Seeing that Xixi greets everyone else with a polite handshake, only Nian Nian is “Long Time No See” and calls him Nian Nian directly. It’s so sweet to me. up

5th Floor: Upstairs, sister, you found Huadian. Maybe the two of you just got up from the same bed in the morning, and it has been several hours since you arrived at the villa. It’s been a long time and you’re right!