Chapter 2: Innocent bisexual masturbation by rubbing breasts in front of the cam

front page
Chapter 2: Innocent bisexual masturbation by rubbing breasts in front of the camera, inserting hands into double holes to seduce two dicks and masturbating
search
Chapter 2: Innocent bisexual masturbation by rubbing breasts in front of the camera, inserting hands into double holes to seduce two dicks and masturbating
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Facing the silence of the camera, makeup, director, and sweetheart, Yin Zinian secretly moved his little finger to the T-shirt, trying to pull the clothes back to cover his upper body.

"That, I'm sorry, I didn't tell you in advance..."

He lowered his head a little aggrieved and was about to pack up and leave, but his hand was stopped by Qi Mu who came forward.

"Take it off and let me see."

Yin Zinian looked at the big hand on his wrist, and stared at Qi Mu's well-knit fingers and neatly trimmed fingertips. They were slender and powerful, with a special masculine beauty. But all good things, including good-looking hands. In his mind, he had already stuck out his little tongue and licked the hand in front of him again, and when he looked up at Qi Mu's appearance, he felt that he was a little more handsome than in his impression.

He comforted his heart that was starting to pound again, let go of his fingers hooking his clothes, and shyly unbuttoned his corset.

To say that development is also a metaphysics, he has not had enough food and clothing for more than ten years, and he is not tall and has little meat, but all his nutrition goes to these pair of breasts, a pair of big breasts that easily grow to a D cup. The restraint of the chest was erected on the slender body like two inflated meat balls.

Qi Mu, who was close at hand, was almost hit on the face by the pair of bouncing big breasts, his eyes lit up, and he sighed in his heart that it was lucky that he didn't miss such a good seedling. He pressed Yin Zinian's beautiful fingers on his nipples, the pink and tender nipples were as shy and pure as the owner, lying limply on the soft and white breasts, not daring to look up.

"Let me see the next one too."

Qi Mu stood in front of Yin Zinian and didn't intend to withdraw. Being admired his body at such a close distance, Yin Zinian's neck was blushed, and the blush was visible to the naked eye all the way up to the ears. With trembling hands, he stripped himself naked. Qi Mu had no intention of embarrassing him, and pushed his knees with both hands to help him open the closed door.

The scenery under the legs made everyone present hold their breath, even Xiao Ji, who had never had any interest in women, changed his sitting posture and crossed his legs upright to cover up the fact that he was hard. Yin Zinian is so beautiful, he has never seen any boy with such a clean and tender lower body, the small fleshy column with half-raised head is as delicate as a piece of jade, and the round glans that is rosy in pink makes Xiao Ji want to swallow it in one gulp, The tossing stick was so hard that it collapsed in his mouth. There is also the fat and tender hole lip under his two small fleshy balls. It is closed like a mimosa and covers the stamen, but it can't stop the nectar from leaking out. A lot of sticky honey is sprayed into the half-covered hole. liquid, stained with glistening glistening glistening glistening taint, obviously such an immature body, such a pure face, such innocent eyes, but with such a sensitive hole, the extreme contrast makes any man want to train it , let the little white flower-like body involuntarily be full of obscenity, and let the young boy indulge in lust.

The most terrible thing is that Yin Zinian's attractiveness doesn't stop there. As Qi Mu opened his buttocks with his hands, the little flower heart in the deep buttocks was also exposed, and even the little asshole was white and powdery. Lovely color, the mouth of the hole is tightly folded, the buds are still closed, and the small eyes that seem to be airtight may not be able to hold even a finger, but the intestinal fluid has already seeped out and wet the buttocks, Xiao Ji rolled his Adam's apple, and changed his position again He took off the crossed legs and restored them to open. His dick was so hard that it stretched out his crotch. If it wasn't for Saiki, he might have rushed out of control to take the first masturbation filming It becomes the budding shooting.