Chapter 3: Frigid Gong Kanshou shoots twice in the video, ruffian Gong grabs Xia

front page
Chapter 3: Frigid Gong Kanshou shoots twice in the video, ruffian Gong grabs Xiaoshou's first kiss
search
Chapter 3: Frigid Gong Kanshou shoots twice in the video, ruffian Gong grabs Xiaoshou's first kiss
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
The website of "Hidden Tribe" has been updated. Frequent users of the website have found that, in addition to the regular categories of "boyslove", "girlslove" and "adult video", there is an additional "bisexual" label on the homepage.

Lian Yueyue is a veteran user of "Hidden Tribe". He has been paying close attention to it since the site was opened. It's not that he has such a big sex addiction. On the contrary, he has never liked anyone in his life. He was in a relationship once, but he didn't know what a heartbeat was at all. It's not an exaggeration to call him an asexual. The reason why he knew this website so well was because Qi Mu, the founder of the website, was his little uncle.

Lian Yueyue was born in a wealthy and prominent family. As the youngest child in the family, he has no worries about food and drink, and he is not under the pressure of being an heir. He has brought a villa and a company's property distribution since he was born. Countless, just taking out a company to distribute to their children is enough for them to have no worries for a lifetime.

In life, he stretches out his hand to eat and opens his mouth, and there is no pressure on his growth. There are countless suitors for his family background, good looks, but he can't see anyone. He even thinks that he will be a solo mother for the rest of his life. Game machine registered for marriage, he suddenly felt that this was pretty good, but then he thought about it, not only did he have no one he liked, but he didn't even have anything he loved, because what he wanted was automatically delivered to him without asking , As a result, Lian Yueyue has never experienced chasing and longing since he was a child, and his evaluation of his life is just one word, useless.

Qi Mu is his little uncle, the youngest brother of his mother's generation, not a few years older than him, Qi Mu has been smart since he was a child, and has a more mature and stable side than his peers, but he is still not affected by his family. I want to see him because of his status as an illegitimate child.

As a "di son", Lian Yueyue has always been restrained by his contact with Qi Mu, but Lian Yueyue is used to being admired by the stars, and he still doesn't like those young masters and ladies who think they are noble, but they just like to be alone. Qi Mu, who was going alone, came together.

Uncle and nephew have a good personal relationship. Qi Mu, who was bullied a lot, opened his own company "Hidden Tribe" after he became an adult, and was suppressed and excluded by the family. Even his biological father thought he had brought shame to the family, so Qi Mu decided to rebel. She left the Qi family without taking any money, severed ties with everyone, but only kept in touch with Lian Yueyue.

Lian Yueyue admires Qi Mu very much because of his unique personality and courageous attitude. He watched Qi Mu change from a solo person to a real company boss, and even Yue Yue unknowingly became a "hidden tribe" "Super Supreme Customer.

He would log on to the website every day to see what new changes had been made in his uncle's company. He didn't know if frigidity was hereditary. Like Qi Mu, he also lacked interest in watching these films. Visiting the website was purely to pass the time. So on the first night when the new category came out, Lian Yueyue discovered it. He thought about the meaning of this word, and thought that there was an extra category to show some bisexual videos, such as male and female mixed. , or women and men and women and so on, there is only one column in the classification, it is said that those who can have a personal column in each category are super popular actors in the company, the kind that can be counted on one hand, But this person named Yin Zinian didn't even have the slightest impression of Yue Yue. It was obvious that he was a newcomer. His curiosity was finally aroused, and he didn't know what kind of person Qi Mu took the trouble to create a separate category. come out.