Chapter 6: Having Sex and Losing Virginity, Two Dragons Penetrate the Uterus and

front page
Chapter 6: Having Sex and Losing Virginity, Two Dragons Penetrate the Uterus and Three Cums Spray Urine in the Pussy
search
Chapter 6: Having Sex and Losing Virginity, Two Dragons Penetrate the Uterus and Three Cums Spray Urine in the Pussy
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

The next year is fragrant ʕ ᵔᴥᵔ ʔ

-----text-----

The aroma of fruit wine diffused in his mouth, Hengcang stared blankly at the pretty face so close, his cheeks flushed from the surprise and shame of being kissed suddenly, Yin Zinian naughtyly pressed against Hengcang's lips and blinked , and licked Hengcang's thin lips again, ready to retreat, but just as he made the movement to retreat, Hengcang suddenly got up and threw him on the sofa, shaking his arms and spilling most of the fruit wine, Hengcang snatched the bottle He took a big gulp and held it in his mouth and kissed Yin Zinian.

The chaotic kiss was full of coercion. Hengcang pinched Yin Zinian's chin with one hand and forced him to open his mouth. The wine flowed out from Hengcang's mouth and poured into Yin Zinian's mouth. The liquid entered Yin Zinian's mouth while lying down, and Yin Zinian was choked. The fruit wine with a low alcohol content was hot in his throat, he subconsciously stuck out his tongue to block Hengcang's mouth, but Hengcang pried Yin Zinian's teeth even more excitedly and returned to Yin Zinian with his soft tongue In his mouth, the wine was fed into Yin Zinian's mouth along Hengcang's tongue, and the wine that was too late to swallow flowed out from the corner of Yin Zinian's mouth, fell on his chin, and slid to his collarbone. At this moment, the boy is like a very hungry wolf dog holding his bones and gnawing and biting.

"Umm...uh..."

Yin Zinian nimbly rolled the tip of Hengcang's tongue with his tongue, the two mouths were wet with wine mixed with body fluid, and they kissed. His arms wrapped around Hengcang's back, and his little hands dishonestly stretched out along the hem of the pajamas. Go in and touch the firm texture.

Hengcang's back muscles were aroused by the delicate palms, and he grabbed Yin Zinian's nightdress with both hands and pulled it down. The soft fabric was pulled directly under his shoulders, and the stretched neckline lay across Yin Zinian's chest. , a pair of big breasts are about to be exposed, and the edge of the straight fabric is just stuck on the two soft nipples.

"Uh, uh!"

Yin Zinian's brain was short of oxygen and breathless after being kissed, and his small hands clenched into fists and beat Hengcang's back. The big boy's heart softened after being beaten by the little hands that seemed to be coquettish. The half-hidden breasts to him, that is, at this time, the two nipples seemed to be strangled by the collar, and they "clacked" out of the pajamas one after another, exposing them to Hengcang's eyes.

"so cute."

Seeing this beautiful scenery, the boy's eyes straightened. He pressed his fingers on the two nipples that were tender and sleeping well, fiddled them back and forth, and abruptly woke up the two cuties, shaking them. The head stood on top of the white and tender twin peaks.

"Xing, do you want to fuck me?"

Yin Zinian raised the hem of the skirt to his waist, revealing his naked lower body. How could he wear underwear under the same roof as the handsome boys? Of course, he could just lift up the skirt and spread his legs at any time.

"I, I haven't tried."

Seeing the secret slit between Yin Zinian's open legs, Hengcang naturally wanted to poke the big hard dick under the pajama pants, but he was afraid that Yin Zinian would think he was inexperienced.