Chapter 4: Climbing on the bed to seduce, being peeked at while being fucked

front page
Chapter 4: Climbing on the bed to seduce, being peeked at while being fucked
search
Chapter 4: Climbing on the bed to seduce, being peeked at while being fucked
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

Oh hoo, someone here eats alone

Seek attention, collect, ask for tickets~

The column "The Flower of the Other Shore" is over, sweet love, if you are interested, you can read it

-----text-----

When Si Lin got out of the maze, he put Yin Zinian down. Although he was not happy, he couldn't resist the eyes of Luo Jiachen and Chu Yi who wanted to pierce him through a few holes. After thinking about it, he was going to go home with the beauty anyway. There are many, and there is no rush for this moment, let's talk after entering the house first, otherwise the two people will be disgusted and rejected outside, that is really not worth the candle.

The Yin family only has more than 20 rooms in the main building. Now, except for Yin Zinian's bedroom, the others are empty. Si Lin is arranged to live on the same floor as Yin Zinian, and Lu Xuanchu is arranged to live on the first floor. Lu Xuanchu was 10,000 unwilling, but in order to maintain his considerate personality, he had to express his gratitude to Yin Zinian.

The check-in time is already getting late, and the mobile phone has no network or signal. Without the nighttime entertainment room, there are candles for lighting. Those who have nothing to do can only choose to go to bed.

When Si Lin opened the door after taking a shower, he felt that something was wrong. He was born in a gangster family, and he lived a life of licking blood with the tip of a knife since he was a child. His senses are superior to ordinary people. He doesn't need to look to know that someone else has entered the room. Yes, but at present there are only a few people in the mansion, and he doesn't panic. In addition, there is a faint fragrance in the air, which makes him know who is coming as soon as he smells it.

Sure enough, he scanned the dark room and saw the person on the bed by the faint candlelight. Yin Zinian was crawling under the quilt. He was leaning against the head of the bed with the white quilt covered up to his chin. When he saw Si Lin coming out, the corner of his mouth curled up. He got up and smiled sweetly, "Brother, you have finished washing."

"Why, do you call everyone brother?"

Si Lin walked to the bed with great interest. He didn't wear a bathrobe, but just wrapped the towel around his lower body casually. His exposed upper body was a typical skinny and fleshy body with a bronze complexion and strong chest muscles. The beautiful eight-pack abs extend all the way to the inside of the bathrobe, the good scenery is covered, but I want people to find out more.

Yin Zinian smacked his lips when he saw it, and secretly put his legs together, "No, that's what I call a good-looking person."

The bed was already crawling, Yin Zinian didn't hide his thoughts at all, and spoke frankly in a sweet tone.

"It's so late, what are you doing on my bed?"

Si Lin raised his hand to touch Yin Zinian's limp black hair.

"You're wrong, this is my bed, not yours, so I sleep in whichever one I want."

Seeing Yin Zinian's haughty expression, Si Lin's heart itch so badly, he pinched Yin Zinian's delicate chin and leaned down to put his face against it, "Then you sleep here, I have nowhere to sleep."

"This bed is so big, isn't it big enough for my brother to sleep with me? Brother can try it. No matter how you roll, you won't be able to roll down."

Yin Zinian blinked his big eyes and was innocent, but his hands were dishonest. He pulled Yubai's arm out of the quilt, and tore off Si Lin's bathrobe, revealing the huge thing that Si Lin stepped on. , even though he was dormant among the thick tooth hair, he couldn't ignore the size of the thing, Yin Zinian felt even more restless, "Of course, if brother doesn't want to sleep on the bed, he can sleep on me."