Chapter 7: Handing the little wolf dog a tissue to wipe off his sweat, Ye Feng p

front page
Chapter 7: Handing the little wolf dog a tissue to wipe off his sweat, Ye Feng proposes and the little subject asks for an inspection
search
Chapter 7: Handing the little wolf dog a tissue to wipe off his sweat, Ye Feng proposes and the little subject asks for an inspection
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

Take time to update, I'm afraid I'll be busy until the early morning

-----text-----

The promotion season ushered in the busiest time for the company, and there were a large number of interns and part-timers. Yin Zinian entered the company lobby early in the morning and saw many men and women who looked like students surrounded the front desk. The children who have not stepped into the society are almost confused when they come out to work for the first time, and it is also very laborious to organize the personnel work when they come down to pick up people.

The weather was hot, even though the air conditioner was turned on in the hall, the children who rushed to work early in the morning and were surrounded by the messy crowd were still sweating profusely and seemed a little impatient.

"Morning, is this a part-time job for this month?"

When Yin Zinian passed by the front desk, he took the initiative to say hello to the personnel.

"Morning, Manager Yin! I just hired a part-time job, and it's my first day at work today."

Seeing Yin Zinian greeted enthusiastically, the HR friends also looked at him from a large group of part-time students.

"Don't worry, just register according to what my colleagues said, and a special teacher will come to train and teach later. Don't be afraid if you don't have work experience."

Yin Zinian looked at the group of students with a smile, then took out a tissue from his small bag and handed it to the boy closest to him, "Wipe your sweat first."

"Thank you, thank you."

The boy thanked him stammeringly, took the tissue in a panic and pressed it on his head, his cheeks flushed and he looked even hotter.

Yin Zinian didn't stay in front of the boy for too long, but distributed a pack of tissues to several part-time jobs nearby. The personnel in charge of the organization also asked the front desk for tissues to distribute, and then continued to arrange registration.

"I'll go to work first. Thank you for your hard work. I'll order iced coffee and send it to your office. I will also order a cup of coffee for each of the new colleagues who joined today and send it to the operation site. I would like to ask you to arrange a manpower to contact you."

"Thank you, Manager Yin!"

Hearing about the personnel matters, they became more motivated, until Yin Zinian walked away, and they started talking while working.

"Manager Yin is so kind. Even though we are not his subordinates, he still ordered coffee to comfort us."

"That's right, Manager Yin has a good performance and good looks, and he's so friendly, he doesn't have any leadership airs at all."

"That's why I can sit in the position of manager at a young age."

"I'm so envious of my colleagues in their department, I really want to be his subordinate!"

"Shh, keep your voice down, be careful to be heard by the leader."

The chatting of the few people all showed their love for Yin Zinian, and the boy who was the first to be handed out a tissue just now also held the tissue with a faint fragrance in his hand and stared at the direction Yin Zinian left for a long time in a daze.