Chapter 1: A crowd of guests bid for the first night of Xiaoshou's first night,

front page
Chapter 1: A crowd of guests bid for the first night of Xiaoshou's first night, and Gongyi came out with a high price to embrace the beauty
search
Chapter 1: A crowd of guests bid for the first night of Xiaoshou's first night, and Gongyi came out with a high price to embrace the beauty
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
This time Lu Xuanchu woke up and ran into the protagonist Shou before he could get used to the environment. The protagonist Shou Yin Zinian was still astonished. His previous appearance was pure and full of desire, but this time the desire almost subverted his purity. A pair of fox eyes are charming, and a cinnabar mole is born on the tip of the nose. He is wearing a white gauze button-up gown, stepping on small steps and shaking it three times, like a refined fox that has transformed into a human form.

He was followed by two tall and handsome men on one left and one on the right. The three of them walked through the corridor talking and laughing. When Yin Zinian appeared, the eyes of the two men following Lu Xuanchu seemed to be on him, He didn't even give him a look, and the figure walked away, and the two men were still standing there staring blankly.

"What are you looking at? I've never seen an intersex person!"

Knowing the relationship between himself and these two men, Lu Xuan was furious at first, and lost his temper by grabbing the man's ear.

This world is different from the previous worlds. In the previous worlds, they used pornography under the guise of the protagonist’s career development. This time, Yin Zinian’s job was to serve people in Israel. He was sold to Fengyuechang for training when he was three years old. He is not living in an ordinary brothel. In this world, there is a "Mishui Pavilion" that only accepts beautiful and bisexual sex. The bisexuals here have lived here since they were young. Apart from learning how to please men , but also receive the highest education, know everything about astronomy and geography, and be proficient in everything in piano, chess, calligraphy and painting. After all, the bisexuality of "Mishui Pavilion" cannot be enjoyed by non-high-ranking officials and nobles. Yin Zinian has been extremely talented since he was a child, and his comprehension of all kinds of knowledge is beyond ordinary people. In addition, his eyebrows are picturesque and charming. When he was eight years old, he became the oiran and asserted that he would be the next generation of oiran.

The story begins on the eve of Yin Zinian's 18th birthday. There is a tradition in "Mishui Pavilion" that every bisexual can only receive customers on the day when they are 18 years old. There will be a first-night auction on the birthday night, and those with the highest price can buy it. The first night of this bisexuality opened up for him, and the price of the first night is also the first list opened by several major rankings in the "Mishui Pavilion". Relationship, "Mishui Pavilion" will publish photos and information of bisexuals who are about to become adults one month before each bisexual adult for reference.

After Yin Zinian's photos and information were published, the number of guests increased every day, until the unprecedented surge in the "Mishui Pavilion" on his birthday, the auction pool usually did not have enough guests. "Mishui Pavilion" is just a ticket to enter the door, which is not affordable for ordinary people. Entering the auction pool requires a second expense to get the opportunity to participate in the auction, and opening a bottle of wine here is even more expensive. The first night auction All the expenses that will enter the auction pool that night will be charged to this bisexual.

On the night of the National Cheng Kung University, the auction pool was full of seats. Among all the men, you could even see a few bisexual sluts sitting on the seats. Money, I also want to occupy the body of this "junior" they have coveted for a long time tonight, and there are some underage, or bisexuals with insufficient savings, who are still chattering by the fence upstairs in order to appreciate Yin Zinian's beauty to join in the fun.