Chapter 4: The waiter at the door listens to the corner of the wall, and the bit

front page
Chapter 4: The waiter at the door listens to the corner of the wall, and the bitch is crawling and fucked by the floor-to-ceiling windows to expose sex
search
Chapter 4: The waiter at the door listens to the corner of the wall, and the bitch is crawling and fucked by the floor-to-ceiling windows to expose sex
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
As soon as the door was swiped open, Yin Zinian hurriedly jumped down from He Wei's arms and knelt down to untie his belt. Before the door could be completely closed, the waiter outside the door saw the bisexual man in the OL uniform through the gap. The little beauty's head lay on the crotch of his eldest young master.

"Yeah, I want it, but I can't take it anymore."

The more anxious Yin Zinian was, the more uneasy he was. The leather buckle could not be opened for a long time. He was so uncomfortable that he was about to cry. Fortunately, He Wei was also teased by him and was about to explode. Without a word, he untied the belt buckle. Yin Zinian Seeing that the opportunity had come, he grabbed He Wei's trouser waist and violently tore off his outer pants and underwear.

"Hmm", the erect hard cock popped out and hit Yin Zinian's face with a "slap", he stroked it with his small hands, and eagerly kissed Zhu several times.

"Want, want..."

Seeing his beloved big cock, the pussy hole that had been flooded with aphrodisiac stimulation was dry, itchy, hungry and thirsty, he hurriedly turned around and pulled up his A-line skirt, his legs stretched apart , supporting the ground with both hands and bending over to present a "bridge" shape of the body, aiming at He Wei's big dick with his big buttocks.

Since Yin Zinian got married with Chi Jue, he didn't have the habit of wearing stockings anymore. At this moment, his slender and beautiful legs were completely exposed, and his buttocks, which were only wrapped in a layer of black lace panties, rubbed against He Wei's glans intimately.

He Wei is still a young and energetic kid, and he doesn't pay much attention to foreplay when it comes to sex. Seeing that the container containing the dick was delivered to him, he stopped talking nonsense, pulled off Yin Zinian's underwear, and shoved his dick away. Poke in the tight hole.

Smelling the smell of the cock, the pussy is like a wolf seeing the meat, and quickly opened its mouth to devour it crazily. The unexpanded pussy is so tight that it cannot accommodate the egg-sized glans, but the appetite for the soft meat inside is huge Very fast, Sao Rou frantically wriggled and squeezed to the mouth of the hole, licking the smelly glans at the door, sucking inward vigorously.

He Wei's dick was licked and sucked by the pussy in the vagina and dragged directly into the small hole. The veins on his forehead bulged because of the seductive meat, and he opened the hole with his hands and pulled it to the sides. His crotch was hard Standing up, the entire big glans is completely submerged into the vagina.

"Yeah, it's plugged in, and more, all plugged in!"

Yin Zinian's anxious little face was flushed, and the sweat on his forehead dripped down on the floor at the entrance. He supported his body with both hands and stepped back to stick to He Wei's crotch, wanting to use his pussy to suck the cock deeper .

"It's fucking dead."

Seeing Yin Zinian lying on the ground like a bitch with his butt pouting and actively begging for fuck, He Wei continued to use his thumb to grab his mouth, while the other four fingers grabbed his big butt, and his fingers sank into the tender flesh. The white and sexy buttocks overflowed between the fingers. He stood up and began to lift his hips, without any skills, it was purely inserted and pulled out vigorously, then inserted and then pulled out, Yin Zinian's lying position forced the hole to face his dick when he was standing, such a flush height was very convenient for him With all his strength, he tensed his thigh muscles and crazily swung his hips and hips, "bang bang bang" and quickly slammed into the pussy. .