Chapter 6: Silver wolf pretending to be a big dog, sticking to it, begging to be

front page
Chapter 6: Silver wolf pretending to be a big dog, sticking to it, begging to be petted, competing with the owner for favor, returning to the Star Alliance to enjoy the popularity of everyone
search
Chapter 6: Silver wolf pretending to be a big dog, sticking to it, begging to be petted, competing with the owner for favor, returning to the Star Alliance to enjoy the popularity of everyone
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Before, Lang Shixiao was imprisoned and relied on Yin Zinian to take the initiative. He usually got tired after arguing twice, but this time it was different. Lang Shixiao vented all his energy on Yin Zinian, and pressed him to fuck on the bed endlessly. The two small holes were all red and swollen from being poked, and the nipple was swollen several times from being eaten. Whether it was resisting or struggling, or taking the initiative to cater to it, it all disappeared in the end.

The two worked from day to night. Yin Zinian had never been so tired among men before. He couldn't bear the 3S sentinel at all, and finally fell asleep with Lang Shixiao.

When he woke up again, it was already dawn, and Yin Zinian's mood subsided. Not only did he not feel dizzy, but he was much better than before, but he was already hungry after not eating for a day and a night.

Lang Shixiao had already woken up and was still lying beside him with his arms around him. Yin Zinian had ordered the day before that no one should come and disturb him, and the servant who came to wake him up did not enter. Yin Zinian first ordered the kitchen to prepare breakfast, and then continued to lie lazily on the bed, unwilling to move.

"Where is the bathroom, I'll take you to clean it."

After Yin Zinian fell asleep, Lang Shixiao fell asleep immediately after ejaculating. The two of them had their lower bodies connected together, their bodies were covered in messy body fluids and sticky. Commanded Lang Shixiao to carry him to clean up.

Lang Shixiao completely forgot that he was a prisoner, and he didn't even think about taking the opportunity to escape. The eldest prince of the Star Alliance, who had always been served by others, took the job of serving others for the first time, and he was willing.

After the two of them took a hot bath, the sumptuous breakfast was already on the table. At this time, Yin Zinian had the time to look aside, and found that the two spirit beasts were still hugging each other and sleeping on the carpet.

"crystal sugar."

Yin Zinian sat down to eat and called out to his spirit beast. The fiery little fox rolled over lazily and rolled off the silver wolf's belly. He squinted his eyes and opened his small mouth and yawned, "Bingtang Come here," Yin Zinian beckoned, and the little fox rolled around on the ground a few more times, twisting its small buttocks and swinging its big tail, and came to Yin Zinian's legs.

Yin Zinian held the spoon in one hand and rested on the little fox's head with the other, slowly stroking his fur, "You're exhausted, Bingtang, it's the first time I've been away from my Sea of Consciousness for so long, do you want to come back and rest?"

Before the words finished, the silver wolf who found that his wife was not there also came over with trembling snow-white fur. He stood side by side with Bingtang, first licked the corner of Bingtang's mouth, and then rubbed the top of his head on the back of Yin Zinian's hand.

"You are so cute, what's your name?"

Lang Shixiao, who was also eating, glanced at his spiritual beast. This was the first time someone praised it for being cute. In the past, it always appeared ferocious. A squint of wolf eyes can scare away many people, but now it is shaking here. Lang Shixiao was not inexplicably upset about making people touch his head and pretend to be a big dog with his tail shaking his ears, so he let out a "sneer" inadvertently.