Chapter 10: Climbing the Stairs for the Younger Young Shou, Teaching How to Have

front page
Chapter 10: Climbing the Stairs for the Younger Young Shou, Teaching How to Have Sex
search
Chapter 10: Climbing the Stairs for the Younger Young Shou, Teaching How to Have Sex
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Yin Zinian was wearing a short skirt that covered the hips. He lay on Sui Yizhou's back and spread his legs apart. The short skirt was pushed to the base of his thighs, almost half of his buttocks could be seen. Sui Yizhou intended to support Yin Zinian's thighs with both hands, but Yin Zinian's legs were bare Yo, he hesitated for a long time and didn't know where to start. The only place where there was fabric was Yin Zinian's buttocks. This kind of place was not easy to touch directly with his palms. He hesitated for a long time and chose to use his arms to pass through Yin Zinian's legs for support. Holding his body, he clenched his hands into fists to avoid touching Yin Zinian's skin.

It's just that Sui Yizhou is wearing short sleeves in hot weather, even a gentleman can't avoid his wrist touching Yin Zinian's leg, Yin Zinian's skin is very delicate, and the soft leg flesh clinging to Sui Yizhou's strong arm makes him a little distracted, He forced himself to focus on the steps under his feet, but he still couldn't ignore the soft touch from his arms. The close contact and friction between the flesh and the flesh made the part of the two of them sweat and feel sticky. It also added to the ambiguity between the two.

Sui Yizhou walked in the empty stairwell with Yin Zinian on his back, the dim light fell on the two of them, they obviously had a good conversation on the way back, but at this moment they couldn't find any topics to break the delicate atmosphere.

Yin Zinian hugged Sui Yizhou's neck obediently, his upper body was tightly pressed against Sui Yizhou's back, the pair of big breasts under his shirt had a sense of presence, softly squeezed against Sui Yizhou's back and then penetrated through the thin The top fabric conveys this soft touch to his body.

The broad back and Yin Zinian's breasts rubbed against each other intimately, Sui Yizhou's skin was steamed with a thin layer of red, his breathing also became disordered, his steps were a little chaotic, and he almost missed several times.

"You're tired, do you want to take a break?"

Sui Yizhou is in good health, but it is normal to be tired after climbing ten floors with him on his back. Yin Zinian let go of his arms and legs and struggled for a few times. As soon as Sui Yizhou loosened his arms, Yin Zinian's skin stuck to him His palm slipped down.

"Thank you, Yizhou. In fact, I can walk through the remaining floors by myself."

"I'll take you to the door."

Sui Yizhou didn't intend to leave, he adjusted his breath and stayed beside Yin Zinian and continued to accompany him up the stairs. It was really inconvenient for Yin Zinian to wear high heels, plus he was usually lazy and didn't like to exercise, and his panting legs swelled after he climbed two floors. Soft, Sui Yizhou was silent, picked up Yin Zinian and continued to walk upstairs without saying a word.

"Why?"

Yin Zinian was startled when his body flew into the air, he quickly hugged Sui Yizhou, his blushing eyes flickered and he glanced up, "I said I can do it."

"I am not tired."

Sui Yizhou supported Yin Zinian's leg with one hand and his back with the other. His palm was very hot, and his heart was also burning when it was pressed against Yin Zinian's skin. He grabbed Sui Yizhou's clothes on the chest with his small hands. No more rejection.

Sui Yizhou climbed the next floor in one breath. When Yin Zinian was placed at the door of the room, he grabbed Sui Yizhou's wrist, "Come in and rest for a while before leaving. Drink some water."