Ending chapter: Double acupoints and double breasts are ejaculated and urinated

front page
Ending chapter: Double acupoints and double breasts are ejaculated and urinated in turn, Hanshen publicly announces marriage and childbirth
search
Ending chapter: Double acupoints and double breasts are ejaculated and urinated in turn, Hanshen publicly announces marriage and childbirth
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

I hope I can also see how you like each attack~

See you in the next world with baby Niannian

-----text-----

"Ah! Changed dick! This dick is so big!"

The little asshole who hasn't had a drink is more hungry than the little pussy. As soon as the assistant is inserted, he immediately shakes his buttocks and squirms the intestines to grind the whole dick. Quickly shaking and patting the pussy that has not been caressed, the steamed bun that was pounded out of the thick semen just now was forced to be irritated by the big pouch, and even took the initiative to open and close the pouch to suck the pouch, and even ate the thick pubic hair In the pussy's mouth, just a few strands of hard pubic hair made the hungry pussy clenched tightly. The sharp and hard pussy of the pubic hair was unbearably itchy and wriggled faster. I didn't know whether to suck in the pubic hair or expel it.

Being loved at the back, the front is getting more and more empty, Yin Zinian moaned and started to get angry, "Ah, is there any brother who comes to fuck Niannian's big tits, the nipples also want to eat semen."

His small body swayed more and more, and the man at the end of the line obediently went around to the front of the cabinet, picked up a pair of big breasts, opened his mouth and began to suck.

"Hmm, the boobs have been eaten again, when Niannian gives birth to breastfeed her brother."

The man was stimulated by Yin Zinian's flirtatious words, he squeezed the two big tits together and poked his stiff dick straight into the cleavage, squeezed the two tits and thrusted them quickly.

"Ah, ha, ah, tits are so cool too!"

"It's another dick, eh, every one is so good."

This time, after a few cunts, the man in the back will replace it with a small asshole and continue to penetrate. The man has dark skin and a big dick, while Yin Zinian has fair skin. When the giant dick pulls out the pussy, the pussy meat is pulled out, and when the small asshole is pulled out, the sassy intestines will be tightly wrapped around the dick and taken out of the hole. Every hole is greedy and lewd.

On the other side, a group of sluts who were left out could only look up and watch Yin Zinian being fucked in all directions on the big screen, and the men behind his ass lined up with big hard dicks queuing up to fuck their pussies. But the horny two pussies can't get any love from any man. They watch the long line of men with big dicks take turns inserting small pussies, small assholes or big tits. Frantically driving hundreds of times in a row, they change to another The man started to fuck at high speed, and Yin Zinian has been enjoying the ultimate pleasure in this kind of fast fucking, which doesn't stop even for a second, and is also kissed by various men with his small tongue in his mouth, drinking his saliva with his tongue fuck his throat.

All the sluts are envious of Yin Zinian, his eyes are fucked, his ass is fucked, his mouth is fucked, his tits are fucked, even both hands are being fucked, and Lu Xuanchu, who is also neglected, looks at Yin Zinian, who is so sexy and delicious, and wants to queue up and fuck him However, he was pushed away by those men with big dicks as soon as he walked over, laughing at how his dick was too small to satisfy their beloved young master. My own pussy was pasted on the pussy dug out earlier.