Chapter 7: The Master wakes up and Wang Chuan kisses naked, and the rest of the

front page
Chapter 7: The Master wakes up and Wang Chuan kisses naked, and the rest of the life after the catastrophe communicates with Duan Xi
search
Chapter 7: The Master wakes up and Wang Chuan kisses naked, and the rest of the life after the catastrophe communicates with Duan Xi
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Opening his eyes, a pair of golden eyes came into view, Yin Zinian's eyes trembled, he recognized that the one lying beside him was Wang Chuan who had just been in a dream with him.

"You woke up baby."

Wang Chuan raised his hand to caress Yin Zinian's side face, his voice was hoarse and satisfied. It wasn't until this time that Yin Zinian realized that the two were hugging each other naked. Although he had done the most embarrassing thing in his dream, in reality the skin-to-skin contact still made him blush slightly.

Wang Chuan's hand slid from his cheek to his chin, his face, which was already close at hand, leaned forward slightly, and their lips stuck together. Yin Zinian tentatively stretched out his small tongue and licked the man's light-colored lips. Wang Chuan immediately opened his mouth and hooked his tongue into his mouth.

Nostrils intertwined, Yin Zinian's tongue was pulled around in Wang Chuan's mouth, and Wang Chuan's mouth tightened to suck his soft tongue, and his lips crushed his teeth to bite his flexible little tongue. There was a slight pain in the tongue, Yin Zinian retracted in fear, Wang Chuan just seized the opportunity to push his tongue into the mouth, the soft flesh in the mouth was scratched by the tongue, the teeth were pulled by the tip of the tongue, the root of the tongue was licked and entangled, Even the little tongue on the top was trembling from being bullied, Yin Zinian's body fluid couldn't stop secreting, and was licked back by Wang Chuan and finally exchanged with each other.

Yin Zinian was held in Wang Chuan's arms, his big tits pressed against his warm chest, the milk was soft and cute, and Wang Chuan's hands could not help but move from his smooth back to grab his breasts.

The two touched the milk and kissed deeply, Yin Zinian's little face was completely red when the kiss was over, and he buried his head in Wang Chuan's neck to pretend to be an ostrich. Not reserved.

"Is there any discomfort?"

Yin Zinian's eyelashes trembled. He thought that Wang Chuan was asking about his kiss just now, so he quickly shook his head and denied it, but Wang Chuan immediately laughed, "I asked you if you have a headache, and you have been in a coma for a day because of mental damage. Enter your sea of consciousness to help you restore your mental strength before you wake up."

"So that's how it is." Yin Zinian understood that the sex just now wasn't his own erotic dream, but a fusion of his own consciousness and Wang Chuan's consciousness, "Then we were just now, divine friendship..."

He was even more shy when he said this word. In this world, making love with men is not only on the physical level, but also on the spiritual level. No wonder Wang Chuan asked him if he would like to marry before they did it. It turned out to be this meaning.

"Yes, divine communication is the fastest and most effective way to restore mental power, but it is also the most difficult. It can only be completed if two people trust each other completely. I thought that you would immediately remove me from your consciousness if you were completely unfamiliar with me. It popped up, and I didn’t expect it to be successful the first time.”

Obviously he was talking about the treatment method, but the more Wang Chuan talked about Yin Zinian, the more he felt that it was not serious. Adding this buff allows me to spray milk during non-pregnancy in this life, and then to Wang Chuan's mental power recovery, it turns out to be doing shameful things in consciousness, but he likes it very much. As for Wang Chuan's doubts, he really couldn't answer them truthfully. He couldn't say that he subconsciously knew that this was his husband and would accept it lovingly. Be handsome, I have no resistance to good-looking people."