Chapter 3: One golden and one green pupil of different colors are seductive, the

front page
Chapter 3: One golden and one green pupil of different colors are seductive, the siblings have a rift and are sowed by cannon fodder
search
Chapter 3: One golden and one green pupil of different colors are seductive, the siblings have a rift and are sowed by cannon fodder
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
During the morning meeting, all the people in the base were assembled at the training ground. Survivors who were rescued the day before had to undergo a supernatural test, and those who were confirmed to have supernatural powers needed to be assigned to the task team that went out. Ordinary people would also be assigned labor. Contribute to the normal operation of the base. The base distributes materials according to the way that those who can do more work. In addition to food, people with abilities need to receive crystal cores according to the completion of tasks for the improvement of abilities.

The person in charge of the base is Yin Zinian's father, Yin Jingtian. He sits on a high platform with a square box of mechanism placed in the center of the platform. The girl with long short hair is his eldest daughter Yin Zimeng, and the seat on the right is still vacant.

Yin Zinian and the two men struggled for a long time early in the morning, which caused the three of them to arrive late.

Shan Zixuan was the first to enter the training ground. His mid-length hair was slightly wet and curled after washing. The cold aura exuding from his body couldn't help but make the backs of everyone in the scorching heat feel a chill. Followed by Zan Shengjing wearing military boots and wearing a military uniform, he has a black chest and a Y character shaved on the side of his ear. He is 1.9 meters tall, with strong muscles and broad shoulders, and a slender man sits on top of him Petite androgynous beauties.

The little beauty is dressed in white, with long trousers and long sleeves that completely cover his body. The thin satin fabric is blown by the breeze and has small folds. The close-fitting material outlines his sexy figure. He swings his two calves firmly Sitting on the man's shoulder, with one arm around the man's neck, Zan Shengjing raised his arm and placed it on his hip to protect him. The hand that touched his buttocks was simply enviable to everyone.

The little beauty not only has a proud figure, but her small face is even more fascinating. The delicate facial features have soft lines. The most fascinating thing is his pair of heterochromatic pupils, one eyeball is amber-like gold, and the other eyeball is Glazed emerald green, being looked at by such a pair of eyes is simply captivating. All the people present were attracted by his eyes, and their eyes were glued to him for a long time, unable to return to their senses.

Zan Shengjing took him to the high platform and placed him on the right side of Yin Jingtian. No one would be dissatisfied with Yin Zinian's late arrival. On the contrary, most of the people present looked at him with admiration. You must know that the survivors here were not surprised by his defense. To be able to protect is to be saved by his healing ability. He is equivalent to everyone's savior and the soul of this base.

The morning meeting started with everyone present, and Yin Jingtian first asked the new members to test on stage one by one. The mechanism wooden box was opened, and a crystal-like ball was taken out. Those who came to test only had to put their palms on the ball. Those with special abilities would make the ball change, while those without special abilities would There will be no response.

The proportion of people with supernatural powers has always been small, and there are only a few out of hundreds of people. Sometimes the rescued survivors can't find a single person with supernatural powers, but this time they are lucky. Among the supernatural beings, one is Zhang He, an aggressive thunder-type supernatural being, and the other is Lu Xuanchu, a spatial supernatural being.