Chapter 2: Kneeling, licking beautiful legs, fucking legs and cumming, oral sex

front page
Chapter 2: Kneeling, licking beautiful legs, fucking legs and cumming, oral sex under the table during the meeting
search
Chapter 2: Kneeling, licking beautiful legs, fucking legs and cumming, oral sex under the table during the meeting
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

Reissued yesterday, I was too busy yesterday

-----text-----

"Baby, you are not allowed to wear stockings in the company from now on."

Chi Jue's body was sandwiched between Yin Zinian's legs, and Yin Zinian was lying flat on his spacious desk with his legs wide open. Chi Jue touched Yin Zinian's leg with his palm and felt his body through the stockings. He grabbed the edge of the stocking with both hands and pulled it down along Yin Zinian's legs. Finally, he knelt down beside Yin Zinian's leg, "Husband You want to be able to touch your legs directly anytime, anywhere, you know?"

"I know, I know."

"So cute."

Chi Jue took off Yin Zinian's high-heeled shoes and took off the stockings, and grasped Yin Zinian's ankle obsessively. The bones of this ankle were sharp and fragile, and he could hold it with one hand. His calf, warm lips fell on his cold skin, "Baby's legs are so beautiful."

Chi Jue meticulously kissed every inch of his skin, crawling between Yin Zinian's legs like a devout believer, holding his slender legs, sucking and licking along the calf until the inner thigh, Yin Zinian's slender calf It is tight, but there is a lot of meat on the thighs. Touching the QQ is very bouncy, and the meat on the inner thighs is soft and tender, and there will be red fingerprints when pinched.

"so cute."

Chi Jue lay on Yin Zinian's lower body like a pervert, buried his face in the gap between his legs and stuck out his tongue in enjoyment, licking every inch of skin on his legs so that it was wet and slippery and covered with his saliva. He opened his mouth as if he was not enough to grab his delicate leg meat, bit it with his teeth, sucked it into his mouth and ground it, leaving hickey marks and tooth marks one after another on his tender egg-like inner thigh.

"It's itchy, don't, don't lick it, it's itchy!"

Yin Zinian lay on the table with his snow-white body writhing, his legs struggling to escape from Chi Jue's mouth that kept making trouble, but Chi Jue was obsessed with his legs, and his hands were domineeringly restraining him, the strong Yin Zinian was powerless at all Resisting, but with each twist, the legs clamped tighter and tighter, bringing the flesh of the legs closer to Chi Jue's face, and firmly clamping Chi Jue's head.

"Baby is so beautiful, um, so cool..."

Leg control Chi Jue just gnawed Yin Zinian's legs once, and he felt comfortable. Want to cum. Finally, he was willing to let the tender leg meat out of his mouth, and then poked the big red and swollen glans head on Yin Zinian's calf and rubbed it up all the way, watching Yin Zinian's leg covered with the lewd water from his big dick .

"Husband is going to fuck you baby."

"Huh? First, don't..."

Yin Zinian, who was trembling from being kissed, finally regained his senses. He propped his upper body up with his arms on the table, and looked at the thick and strong meat column in Chi Jue's crotch, which was more than 20 centimeters long. The hole is already very wet, and it’s not like he’s never tried to eat a dick without expanding it before, but this is the first time in his life, if the buds start to act like this, he’ll probably pass out from the pain, so he shouldn’t miss poking it It was so refreshing to break the hymen, he was so frightened that he was about to stop him when he saw that Chi Jue stuffed the stick of meat into the slit between his legs, and then pushed the sides of his thighs with both hands to let him clamp the legs tightly, and the thigh meat stuck to it That thick, long, hot cock.