Chapter 4: Watching a 3P performance and having group sex in the audience, stran

front page
Chapter 4: Watching a 3P performance and having group sex in the audience, strange men take turns annihilating small dicks and being forced to annihilate them
search
Chapter 4: Watching a 3P performance and having group sex in the audience, strange men take turns annihilating small dicks and being forced to annihilate them
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
The two men quickly took off their clothes and took out their dicks. Ren Sijie hugged Yin Zinian from behind and stabbed the erect big dick into his small asshole without hesitation. Shao Sunuo also hugged Yin Zinian's thighs from the front The dick was inserted into the little pussy. The two men buried two big dicks in the two ecstasy holes and stopped at the same time. They squinted their eyes to feel the feeling of the dick being wrapped in the dick. Satisfied they almost want to cum just buried in it.

"Ah! It's full..."

Yin Zinian screamed and hugged Shao Sunuo's neck, his naked breasts pressed against Shao Sunuo's firm chest and nipples rubbed against it to relieve the itching, and his little tongue licked the four-pointed star birthmark on the man's collarbone. This is his favorite place on Shao Sunuo's body other than the big dick. Shao Sunuo's collarbone socket is very deep, and there happens to be this star birthmark inside. He likes to hug Shao Sunuo's neck and lick his birthmark since he was a child before going to bed. Licking and kissing the birthmark during sex made them both more sexual.

Ren Sijie, who inserted a small asshole behind him, hugged his slender waist and pushed forward violently. His strong abdominal muscles hit his soft waist with a "bang bang". The stretched butthole has no wrinkles at all, and the flesh of the asshole has been stretched into a thin transparent fleshy film that tightly hugs Ren Sijie's hard cock. Panting heavily, Ren Sijie lowered her head and bit Yin Zinian's side neck, and with all her strength, the two fleshy eggs also patted Yin Zinian's buttocks vigorously, and the white soft flesh was blushing.

The three people on the stage worked hard, and the spectators in the audience were all hungry and thirsty. All those who had little sluts in their arms took out their dicks and started to penetrate them. Many of those who did not hold little sluts also pulled out their dicks and started masturbating . It's not just that the auction pool is gathering for promiscuous sex, but all the young couples who came out by the fence upstairs to watch the fun are also hugging their attendants and forcing them to penetrate their assholes, and Lu Xuanchu, the book wearer, is also among the crowd of onlookers , he watched Yin Zinian being hugged and fucked wildly, and his lower body was wet. His two attendants were not much better, they were clinging to him and groping around, and the cock holding him behind was all wet. He took it out from his trousers and pushed it up against him. Just as the button of his clothes was about to be unbuttoned, he woke up instantly, broke away from the arms of the two men and ran downstairs, because he remembered the book. The fate of the owner of the Central Plains, the original owner watched Yin Zinian being gang-raped on this day and forgot about the rules of the court. The hymn was pierced by the attendants, and the first night that he had kept for so many years was hastily thrown away. He lost the bid for the first night. Opportunities have also become the laughing stock of both sexes in the future.

Today is different from the past. Now that this body is occupied by him, he must not let this tragedy happen. He stumbled downstairs and entered the auction pool. He avoided it. It is said that the auction pool is more dangerous than the upstairs. The reason why he took the risk was because he saw Yao Ye sitting among the guests.

For some reason, he didn't want to give Chu Ye to someone else, but if he could give it to Yao Ye, he would find a way to hook up with this man even if he didn't have the chance to bid.

Seeing Yin Zinian entangled with the two men and still enjoying it so much, Yao Ye frowned and his mood was not clear, but this did not affect his physical reaction, he also felt like everyone else when he saw Yin Zinian appearing. It was hard, but he was not interested in hugging others, and he didn't want to solve it by himself, so he let his thick penis press against his crotch, almost tearing his pants.