Chapter 1: The bisexual orc prince is born, and the baby panda chooses a child h

front page
Chapter 1: The bisexual orc prince is born, and the baby panda chooses a child husband
search
Chapter 1: The bisexual orc prince is born, and the baby panda chooses a child husband
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

new world

-----text-----

This world is a world of beastmen. What is different from the previous world is that there are no women in this world, only males and females. The human figures of both males and females are men, but the males can also change into various animal forms, so they are called As an orc, the female is relatively petite and cannot change shape but can bear offspring.

After tens of thousands of years of evolution, the number of females is far less than that of males, leading to polyandry. In this era, it is officially allowed for a female to have one husband and four side husbands to form a family. In addition, females can also Relationships with an unlimited number of males but not naturalization.

The divorce policy in this world is also very special. If a female changes her mind, she can unconditionally divorce her husband and let the male leave the house. If the male wants to divorce, all the marital property will belong to the female, and it is very difficult for a divorced male. Then marry another female, unless it is a high-power male.

Speaking of high status and weight, it must be mentioned that the royal family of the capital star of this world, the royal family of the orc world is the panda family, and the incumbents of each generation are cute and rare orc giant pandas, the starting point of the story of this world It was the day when Yin Zinian, the new generation of the royal family, was born.

Since the queen was conceived, doctors have diagnosed that the baby in her stomach is a healthy baby panda orc. The whole country is looking forward to the birth of the little prince with the same excitement. After all, the birth rate of pandas is extremely low. Baby pandas are regarded as good news by the entire orc world.

In the tenth month of pregnancy, panda baby Yin Zinian was finally born safely under much anticipation. Legend has it that the capital star was shrouded in red clouds that day, and the birth of the prince heralded auspiciousness from heaven.

However, the baby in the swaddling arms of the doctor turned out not to be a little panda, but a humanoid baby. For a while, the doctor thought that he had mistaken the gender of the prince, and urgently held an expert meeting, and finally concluded that the newborn baby Indeed a male.

In the beastman world, males are usually born in the corresponding animal form. They will keep the animal form when they are young, and they will not be able to transform into a human form until they are about 10 years old. The sooner or later the transformation represents the level of the beastman. It proves that the stronger the physical condition, intelligence and comprehensive ability, the higher the level, but it is unheard of for a beastman to be born in human form. What a powerful beastman", once the news came out, the whole country celebrated together, but what everyone didn't expect was yet to come. The magic of this little prince was not only in his transformation, the doctor actually discovered in him An organ that has never been seen before, the expert group looked through the group of books, and finally found relevant records in medical records 10,000 years ago. In the era when men and women lived, there was an extremely rare group called bisexuality in the world. They had With complete sex organs, both insemination and conception can be completed. This is a great joy for the royal family with low fertility. Once this good news was announced, the entire orc world was shocked. An orc who can conceive is the only one in the world. one.

No matter what kind of roller coaster mood Yin Zinian's male and female fathers have experienced, as a baby, he still couldn't resist sleepiness, biting his fingers and falling asleep amid the crowd's tears of joy. Yin Zinian followed the characteristics of a panda orc, with eyelashes and hair. It is silver-white, and he is well developed. When he was born, his hair was as long as half a palm, and his eyelashes were flickering and beautiful like a doll.