Chapter 8: The Four Attacks Accompany Shou to Choose Underwear, Fighting to Comp

front page
Chapter 8: The Four Attacks Accompany Shou to Choose Underwear, Fighting to Compete for Shou Wearing Bras
search
Chapter 8: The Four Attacks Accompany Shou to Choose Underwear, Fighting to Compete for Shou Wearing Bras
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
After making arrangements for the veterans to sleep with them, they had lunch together in the outer hall and planned various affairs of the base before driving to the nearest shopping mall. Among them, only Yin Zinian had been to an underwear store before. It was the first time for the others to enter this kind of store, and they didn't know where to look for a moment. Only Yin Zinian could finally choose the pink and tender underwear that he had liked for a long time.

"But I only wore corsets before, and I don't know what size to wear with normal bras."

Yin Zinian looked at the size label on his underwear very distressed. Jiang Mingxuan, who had been hanging on his body all the time, ran to the reception desk to look through the booklet on it, and rummaged in the drawer for a long time. Then he took a tape measure and ran to Yin Zinian. in front of you.

"Brother, let me measure it for you. There is a size chart in the booklet over there. Let's look it up and find out."

"Mingxuan is so smart."

Yin Zinian raised his hand, Jiang Mingxuan immediately lowered his head and placed it in Yin Zinian's palm, letting him mess up his black hair. Jiang Mingxuan blushed slightly, took Yin Zinian's hand and went to the locker room.

"Brother, you may have to take off your clothes. The brochure says to measure naked."

"Why are you hesitating, it's not like you haven't seen it."

Yin Zinian found it very interesting to see Jiang Mingxuan's shy look. The three men saw that he was all like hungry wolves, and they were not shy at all. It made him want to tease even more.

"Since you want to take off your clothes, then you can help your brother. After all, there will be more such things in the future. You have to hurry up and practice."

He took the tape measure in Jiang Mingxuan's hand and put it on the chair, and took his hand and put it on the collar of his shirt. Jiang Mingxuan grabbed the button with trembling hands as if fighting, and he couldn't get it out after pulling for a long time. Open, Yin Zinian looked at it amusedly, and gently comforted the back of his hand with a soft palm, "Don't worry, take your time."

Yin Zinian had already undid two buttons on his neckline, but when he undid this one, his corset was exposed. It was the same one in the morning. When he thought of the fact that this corset was covered on his nose and was sniffed by him After a while, Jiang Mingxuan couldn't help swallowing.

Unbutton one by one to the bottom, untie the tie to see the shirt slipping off Yin Zinian's smooth shoulders, Jiang Mingxuan half hugged Yin Zinian, and stretched his hands behind to untie his corset, just like Chu Yi's first time As clumsy as taking off a corset for him, Yin Zinian lay on Jiang Mingxuan's chest, surrounded by his warm breath, and was not in a hurry, as if enjoying a lover's embrace and slowly waiting for his man to take off the last shirt for him. Layer occlusion.

The corset fell off, and two cute little rabbits jumped out and landed on Jiang Mingxuan. Jiang Mingxuan, who was about to get up, paused for a moment, and hugged Yin Zinian suddenly, his soft chest was crushed on the ground. Jiang Mingxuan's muscles felt as comfortable as giving him a massage.

"Mingxuan?"

"My brother's chest is so comfortable, how can I hold on to it all the time."

"From now on, when you come to my room every Thursday, I won't wear anything on top, and let you hug me, okay?"