Ending chapter: Adoption of a wolf dog was discovered, and after marriage, she s

front page
Ending chapter: Adoption of a wolf dog was discovered, and after marriage, she showed up at her husband's company with a pregnant belly
search
Ending chapter: Adoption of a wolf dog was discovered, and after marriage, she showed up at her husband's company with a pregnant belly
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

The next world writes oiran

-----text-----

On the first night of Yin Zinian and Sui Yizhou's first night, they did it five times in one go. Sui Yizhou went from being ignorant at the beginning to finally pressing Yin Zinian to make him cry and beg for mercy. The ability is also quite fast, the two hugged each other in the tender moment after the love, Yin Zinian took the opportunity to mention the matter of taking care of Sui Yizhou, that's right, the classmate Nian Nian who has been taken care of in this small world has also become a big benefactor, Sui Yizhou successfully raised a young wolf dog, and Sui Yizhou agreed to do so not for Yin Zinian's money, but to use this relationship to stay with Yin Zinian forever.

Yin Zinian has been getting a little carried away recently, the little pitiful person turned into a big benefactor overnight, pulling Sui Yizhou to eat, drink, buy and buy almost every day, until he finished reporting work in Chi Jue's office on a Friday morning. To settle a personal matter, Chi Jue didn't hurry to hug his leg and kneel and lick it. Instead, he took out a few photos and a stack of consumption records from the desk drawer. The photo clearly shows Yin Zinian and Sui Yizhou hugging The scene of going in and out of various stores and his apartment with an intimate manner.

"Yes, Nian Nian, use my money to support other men."

It was also a very accidental opportunity for Chi Jue to find out about this matter. He usually doesn't mind what money Yin Zinian spent, but he wanted to ask Yin Zinian out for dinner on Friday night, so he paid attention to Yin Zinian's favorite restaurants recently, and touched it. It doesn't matter what his recent taste is. Yin Zinian's recent dinner consumption was all for two people. He checked other records and found that there were many consumption records of luxury men's products, and these things were not given away. It was obvious that Yin Zinian gave it to others.

It's not difficult for Chi Jue to investigate Yin Zinian, plus Yin Zinian didn't hide, soon Sui Yizhou came into Chi Jue's sight, a poor part-time job fell in love with Yin Zinian, the "little rich woman".

Looking at the photo, Yin Zinian was excitedly celebrating his passing, but on the face he lowered his head submissively, "It's not exactly like that."

Facing his denial, Chi Jue was not only not angry, but laughed out loud, "Indeed." Then he took out a stack of photos from the drawer and laid them out to see that he and Hao Chenjun went in and out of the hotel, and some He rode the He Wei locomotive, and he also rode the Night Breeze sports car, "It's true that it didn't just cost me, Nian Nian, which man gave you the ring on your hand."

Regarding the inexplicable appearance of a valuable diamond ring on the middle finger of Yin Zinian's right hand, Chi Jue didn't think much about it at first. Yin Zinian loves beauty and would buy some high-end jewelry in the past. It wasn't until he checked the bill thoroughly this time that he discovered this The cost of the ring did not go to his account, so looking at the matter is a bit big.

Seeing that the matter was revealed, Yin Zinian, who was wringing his fingers, also gave up resistance. He raised his hand to show the shiny diamond, "Night Breeze has already proposed to me, and I agreed, so if you are angry, I will lie to you." You can end our nurturing relationship, and I can pay you back the money, but don't beat me, okay?"