Chapter 3: The car shakes the M-shaped acupuncture point, seduces a handsome dri

front page
Chapter 3: The car shakes the M-shaped acupuncture point, seduces a handsome driver by rubbing breasts while riding, and swallows sperm under the uterus
search
Chapter 3: The car shakes the M-shaped acupuncture point, seduces a handsome driver by rubbing breasts while riding, and swallows sperm under the uterus
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

The main attacking group is on the stage~ It's time to start all kinds of shameless

-----text-----

The weekend was nourished for two full days, and Yin Zijin sent her back from home on Monday morning. Jiang Xu and Su Yu, who had lived in Yin's house for two days, got off the bus with Yin Zinian. Jiang Xu and Yin Zinian were in the same class. After being delivered to the door and sticky for a long time, I reluctantly went to the gymnasium.

After budding, Yin Zinian is much more beautiful than before. This is reflected in the fact that more people are overwhelmed by him when they walk into the classroom. Lu Xuanchu's favorability value, which was only about 20, suddenly rose to 5. Ten, Yin Zinian followed Jiang Xu to the last row of the lecture theater and sat down. Lu Xuanchu also followed closely, holding his schoolbag and pretending to be shy, asking Yin Zinian in a low voice, "Excuse me, can I sit here?"

Yin Zinian glanced at the empty seat beside him, smiled and nodded, "Of course, this seat is not fixed, you can sit wherever you want."

Yin Zinian's voice was still a little hoarse, with an imperceptible softness, Lu Xuanchu's heart couldn't help "pounding" a few times when he heard it, and he sat down with his mouth pursed, his ears were really red this time.

From then on, Lu Xuanchu would sit next to Yin Zinian every time he attended class. , Lu Xuanchu saw that Yin Zinian's favorability value was rising when facing him, but what he didn't know was that his favorability value for Yin Zinian was also rising along with it.

On Friday morning, Lu Xuanchu sat next to Yin Zinian again, and pretended to be casually looking at trending searches with his mobile phone.

"Zinian, do you know Hanshen in the e-sports world? I heard that he is going to transfer back to China."

"Eh? You also like Han, Hanshen?"

Yin Zinian looked over with a smile on his face, his face full of surprise.

"Are you a Hanshen fan too?"

He clearly knew that Yin Zinian had been in love with Xia Han, the so-called Hanshen himself, when he was studying abroad, but Lu Xuanchu still pretended to be ignorant and acted.

"Yeah, I've liked him since he started playing professionally!"

Yin Zinian also blushed and pretended not to know Lu Xuanchu's identity, and accompanied him to act as an ordinary fan.

The two got together and stared at Xia Han for a while, and then made an appointment to pick up Xia Han together the next day.

On Saturday morning, Lu Xuanchu was waiting at the door of Yin Zinian's dormitory. He purposely came a long time early and knocked on the door. The one who opened the door was Su Yu, who was angry with getting up. He heard that Lu Xuanchu had made an appointment with Yin Zinian Only then did they let people in. Su Yu returned to the bedroom again, and Lu Xuanchu waited cautiously in the living room. After a while, he saw Jiang Xu carrying Yin Zinian out of the bedroom that Su Yu had just entered. After washing up, Yin Zinian huddled in Jiang Xu's arms, obviously still dizzy from sleep, his misty eyes were as clean and ignorant as a small animal's.

Lu Xuanchu's eyes fell on his delicate face, and then looked down at his bare shoulders and neck. His fair skin was covered with red strawberry marks. A pair of big breasts pushed up the tulle pajamas, and two big nipples protruded Lu Xuanchu couldn't help swallowing and wanted to touch it.