Chapter 7: Intimacy with the boys, three jealous confessions, cannon fodder for

front page
Chapter 7: Intimacy with the boys, three jealous confessions, cannon fodder for sabotage, and reunion with first love
search
Chapter 7: Intimacy with the boys, three jealous confessions, cannon fodder for sabotage, and reunion with first love
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Since the locomotive journey, the relationship between Yin Zinian and the three boys has become closer, but they have not confirmed the actual relationship. More precisely, they are Yin Zinian's sex objects, but with the in-depth communication of the body, their daily interaction is also more Ambiguous, eating together in class is common.

It was another afternoon when the four of them went to the general education class together. A few of them frolicked and walked towards the elevator. It was close to the time of class, and the elevator was very crowded. When they arrived, the elevator was full of people. She diverted to the stairs, but didn't notice that there was a hand blocking the elevator door when it was about to close, and Someya Ryota walked out of the elevator.

"Brother, are you tired? I'll carry you up."

Yin Zinian walked upstairs with the three boys, and before going up a few steps, Kamio turned to him with a smirk on his face, asking for a princess hug.

"Come on, I'm not so weak."

Yin Zinian pushed Kamiohara's face away and approached Hengcangxing's side.

"Hey, my brother is still so energetic, it seems that we didn't work hard enough last night."

Kamiohara continued to chase after him, Yin Zinian laughed amusedly and quickly ran up a few steps, but he didn't expect the introverted Heng Cangxing to catch up with him and squatted down without stopping Yin Zinian of the car threw himself on Hengcangxing's back, but he bent his legs and lifted his buttocks up.

"Xing! You have learned from them!"

Yin Zinian swayed his calf and beat Hengcangxing's back, but Hengcangxing's big hand squeezed his buttocks hard.

"Brother on the fifth floor, I'll carry you behind my back."

Someya Ryota, who was a few steps behind, saw everything in his eyes.

Yin Zinian only had one class in the afternoon, and the other three freshman and junior boys had other classes to attend. After the general education class, Yin Zinian picked up his small bag and left the classroom to go back to the dormitory. The person on the side grabbed his arm, and Yin Zinian was taken aback. When he subconsciously wanted to shout, he turned around and found that the person dragging him forward was his husband, Ryota Someya, whom he hadn't seen often recently.

"Hey, hey, where are you taking me?"

Yin Zinian calmed down and struggled a few times pretending to resist, but followed Someya obediently.

Someya didn't take him to any weird place, but just brought him to the grove in the school, which is the legendary holy place for couples to date. At this moment, most of the people are still in class, and there are only two of them in the grove.

"What's wrong, Ryota?"

Yin Zinian was at a loss.

"Xiao Nian, you broke up with your boyfriend before, right?"

Not a question but a statement, Someya held Yin Zinian's shoulders with both hands, bowed his waist and looked down at Yin Zinian. He has been paying attention to Yin Zinian's dynamics, and he saw it on social platforms when Yin Zinian announced his return to being single, but he didn't want to push too hard when Yin Zinian just broke up, so he never started a formal second confession. Just as a suitor, I didn't expect Yin Zinian to establish a special relationship with other men just over a month later. With Yin Zinian's smile like that, he was carried upstairs behind his back when he laughed and played like that. No previous treatment.