Chapter 4: 4P Human, Beast, Tiger, Wolf and Snake Insert Double Holes, Tender Ut

front page
Chapter 4: 4P Human, Beast, Tiger, Wolf and Snake Insert Double Holes, Tender Uterus Raped by Two Snake Stems Simultaneously
search
Chapter 4: 4P Human, Beast, Tiger, Wolf and Snake Insert Double Holes, Tender Uterus Raped by Two Snake Stems Simultaneously
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
"Yeah, yes, yes."

Yin Zinian was completely pissed off by Snake Xinzi's penetration, he twisted his body and urged the three men to hurry up and fuck him.

The two big tits have been sucked and bitten bright red, and the two big nipples are as hard as pebbles and swollen two or three times than usual. The two giant beasts spit out two big breasts full of milky fragrance.

The wolf's head moved to the top and the furry pointed mouth kissed Yin Zinian's small mouth a few times, and then the tongue stretched out to lick Yin Zinian's lips, the lips were separated and the big tongue was stuffed into his mouth. His face was wide open, and it was no exaggeration to say that he could swallow his entire head, but Yin Zinian was not afraid of such a terrifying wolf mouth, but obediently opened his mouth to welcome the thick and long wolf tongue in. In the mouth, the big tongue swept towards his mouth. The teeth, gums and small tongue were all licked by the wolf tongue. Finally, the wolf tongue attacked his throat and plunged into his throat. The wolf tongue was hard The penis is as big as that of an adult male. It penetrates into Yin Zinian's throat and thrusts like being fucked by a big dick. Yin Zinian opens his mouth and hums "uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" Intimate sex.

The white tiger stuck out his tongue, and the barbed tongue licked all over Yin Zinian's body. There were bright red marks all over the white and tender skin, and finally the big tongue stopped on Yin Zinian's upright little dick. The gaping tiger's mouth hangs above the little dick, and the saliva drips down the tongue to fill the whole meat column. The tongue licks the head of the little penis, and Yin Zinian, who is stimulated by the barb piercing the horse's eyes, twitches his lower abdomen. , the white tiger's blue eyes narrowed, as if he was delighted by the sensitivity of the little dick, he pressed his tongue close to the meat column, the wide tongue could almost wrap the little dick from the head of the glans to the root, he rolled up his long tongue The little dick was wrapped airtight, the tongue moved up and down to wrap the penis, the whole dick was quickly scratched by the barbs from the glans to the shaft, the meat spurs rubbed against all his sensitive points, the little dick was quickly rubbed by the tongue The movement was like an electric shock, and it was so numb that it almost lost consciousness.

The small mouth was inserted and the small cock was fucked. His flower hole became even more lustful. The sloppy meat trembled and sprayed juice continuously. The mouth of the hole opened and closed to invite the man to penetrate. The shackles moved between Yin Zinian's legs, and the pointed snake tail aimed at the hole and inserted it with a "poof". Yin Zinian straightened his waist and wanted to scream out of control again, but was stuck at all by the wolf's tongue. Can't make any sound.

The snake tail covered with cold scales continues to penetrate deep into the meat hole. The size of the snake tail varies from thin to thick, making Yin Zinian's mouth bigger and bigger. The cone-shaped snake tail quickly draws circles in the vagina, and the sharp tips are densely pierced on the flesh wall It made Yin Zinian feel pain and pleasure, Yu Jiao controlled the tail of the snake to thrust into Yin Zinian's vagina quickly, and the snake letter slipped to his clitoris, the slender snake letter wrapped around the big clitoris and made a circle, the clitoris of the hoop was constantly congested with blood Dragging upwards, the vagina was pierced by the hard snake tail, the flesh wall was scratched by layers of scales, the clitoris was pinched and pulled by the snake letter, Yin Zinian's lower abdomen was sore and swollen, and something urgently needed to be gushed out. The wolf's white neck was pulled vigorously, the little dick trembled violently in the tiger's mouth, and finally at the moment when the gray wolf's tongue was pulled out of his mouth, he screamed that his penis and pussy climaxed at the same time.