Chapter 3: Panda Brother is Born, Newly Married Night Tiger Wolf Beast Shaped Mi

front page
Chapter 3: Panda Brother is Born, Newly Married Night Tiger Wolf Beast Shaped Milk Sucking Snake Tail Wrapped Snake Xinzi Inserts Hole
search
Chapter 3: Panda Brother is Born, Newly Married Night Tiger Wolf Beast Shaped Milk Sucking Snake Tail Wrapped Snake Xinzi Inserts Hole
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
After two years of living in the base, the queen's belly grew bigger again. Five-year-old Yin Zinian sat next to the female father, stroking his father's round belly with his little hands.

"Father, is there a younger brother inside?"

"Yes, my younger brother will be born soon, and Nian Nian will be able to play with my younger brother after a while."

"Is my younger brother a panda baby as cute as Nian Nian?"

"Yes, I want to give my younger brother a name."

The queen's due date is coming soon. After the examination, the doctor concluded that this baby is a precious panda cub. Once you know the gender, you can start to name it. Yin Zinian, who took on this important task, immediately opened his brain and flipped through the history books. Let's see what is the trick to naming panda babies.

The names of pandas recorded in ancient books sound very festive, reunion and celebration, but after thinking about it, Yin Zinian always felt that these are not suitable for people to be names. After looking through the dictionary for a long time, he finally found another name for pandas. It sounded quite educated, he pushed his non-existent glasses at Zhinao like a little old man, and wrote down the name he chose for his younger brother, Yin Zixuan.

On the day the second prince was born, Yin Zinian and his three little males were all in the Imperial Inner Wei. Yin Zinian was thinking about the black and white round dumplings. Usually, only others would take care of him. Now that he has a younger brother, he can also live a happy life. Panda's life is over. But when he saw the fleshy pink one being carried out and shrunk under the quilt, Yin Zinian was almost frightened and sat down on the ground, "Little mouse? Isn't my brother a giant panda?"

He cast suspicious eyes on the doctor, the royal doctor actually diagnosed the wrong species?

"Pfft", Qi Banyin smiled and pulled him into his arms, "That's right, this is a giant panda, and you looked like this when you were young."

"ah?"

Yin Zinian's mouth was so wide open that he could stuff an egg into it. He never expected that the giant panda with long and thick fur was just born as a little bald boy, and his future husband saw his stupid appearance. The fame of the first life was ruined in its infancy!

"woo woo woo woo……"

Yin Zinian turned his small mouth and big eyes began to drop golden beans. The three males were terrified, and they stopped watching the newborn panda cub, and came to take care of their own panda cub.

"What's the matter, Bao, why are you crying all of a sudden?"

Qi Banyin was at a loss holding Yin Zinian, so he could only shake his arms to coax him.

"You have seen it all, I look so ugly, woo..."

Unexpectedly, it was this reason, Qi Banyin couldn't help laughing.

"You're still laughing, you bad guy!"

Yin Zinian waved his small hands wildly, and patted Qi Banyin's face dissatisfied.

"Okay, okay, brother is wrong, brother is smiling because the baby is cute", Qi Banyin leaned forward and kissed Yin Zi Niannian's teary little face, "how can the baby be ugly, the baby was also obedient and cute when he was young , is the most beautiful baby my brother has ever seen."