Chapter 7: The wolf's tongue sucks milk and inserts a hole. The wolf dick pierce

front page
Chapter 7: The wolf's tongue sucks milk and inserts a hole. The wolf dick pierces the flower hole, and is discovered by the owner to have 3P sex with the spirit beast
search
Chapter 7: The wolf's tongue sucks milk and inserts a hole. The wolf dick pierces the flower hole, and is discovered by the owner to have 3P sex with the spirit beast
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
After Lang Shixiao succeeded to the throne, he became increasingly busy. In addition to his heavy official duties, he also spent a lot of energy on promoting the relationship between the Star Alliance and Chiyan. It played a great role. He often attends various occasions with Lang Shixiao. The princess is completely in control, but his guide is in poor health and soon feels tired after running around every day. Watching him get up sleepy in the morning Lang Shixiao felt sorry for him as if he didn't come to bed, so he went out alone to let Yin Zinian have a good sleep.

Yin Zinian was lazy and paralyzed at home all day. He was very comfortable eating, stroking and fluffing. He lay on the bed at night and browsed the star network. He fell asleep after watching it. When he woke up, it was dark. Turning over to look on the carpet, Aoxue was lying on the bed and licking his paws. Lang Shixiao was worried that Yin Zinian would be alone, so he deliberately left Aoxue to accompany him. The diligent little wolf always kept his mission in mind and stayed by Yin Zinian's side, but Bingtang had already returned to Yin Zinian's sea of consciousness and was sleeping soundly.

Aoxue immediately noticed the small sound of Yin Zinian's turning over, her drooping little ears stood up and trembled, she stopped licking her paws and looked up at the bed.

"I know I'm awake, Aoxue."

Yin Zinian stretched his arms out of the bed, Aoxue quickly stood up and leaned over, rubbing the top of his head against Yin Zinian's palm, it became more and more happy being touched by the palm, "Hada Hada" stuck out his tongue and pawed on the ground, "Really cute."

Aoxue is very human, the big fluffy tail behind this praise is like a propeller, Yin Zinian likes it even more, Aoxue can feel his mood, jumped onto the bed even more vigorously, and threw herself on Yin Zinian His tongue stuck out and he began to lick.

Usually Aoxue likes to cuddle with him, and puts her head on Yin Zinian's lap when she has nothing to do, but when Lang Shixiao is around, she has to drag him away after a while, so she doesn't have a chance to have intimate contact with Yin Zinian for too long. This time the annoying master is finally gone, Aoxue can monopolize the fragrant and soft little guide, it will be in a particularly good mood when it stays with Yin Zinian, every hair is happy and free. It arched its pointed chin against Yin Zinian's neck, rubbed its furry head against Yin Zinian's skin, brushed Yin Zinian's exposed shoulders with its big tongue, and licked it with great pleasure.

"Okay, Aoxue, it's itchy, it's itchy, Aoxue."

Yin Zinian giggled and twisted non-stop on the bed, pushing Aoxue's head with his palms to keep it from messing around, Aoxue's head slid down along with his force, and licked Yin Zinian's chest through the silk pajamas. All the itching on the body changed, the cloth on the chest was licked wet, and the hard nipples protruded from the pajamas under the entanglement and teasing of the tongue.

"Don't play with Aoxue, you can't do it here, you can't lick it here."

Yin Zinian just laughed so hard that he was completely exhausted, and pushed the giant wolf on his body softly, but how could he be Aoxue's opponent, plus his wet tongue slid across the breasts and massaged, what was his voice like? It doesn't sound like a rejection but like a spoiled child. Hearing his voice, Aoxue became even more excited, and her tongue slipped in from the loose neckline and directly stuck to his breasts.