Chapter 6: Cannon fodder disillusioned, the master suffers from pregnancy attack

front page
Chapter 6: Cannon fodder disillusioned, the master suffers from pregnancy attack and takes the opportunity to propose marriage
search
Chapter 6: Cannon fodder disillusioned, the master suffers from pregnancy attack and takes the opportunity to propose marriage
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
"Zinian, can I be your attendant? I am willing to take care of your life."

"Me too, I would too!"

The result of the paternity test was not surprising. Shao Sunuo returned to Shao's house, and now Yin Zinian was only surrounded by Ren Sijie, so all the male employees in the "Mishui Pavilion" were gearing up to fight for the position next to him. In addition to his own charm, another reason is that he is now an oiran, and if he follows him, his status can also be superior to others. These days, whenever Yin Zinian leaves the room, he can meet various men in front of him and recommend himself, including the one in front of him. These two men are currently Lu Xuanchu's attendants.

"I'm sorry, I'm not going to find someone else anymore, it's enough for me to have thoughts."

Yin Zinian declined with a smile, took Ren Sijie's hand and left.

"Shameless dog, who doesn't look in the mirror to see what kind of virtue he is."

Lu Xuanchu kicked each of the legs of the two men who were begging for mercy at Yin Zinian, and angrily waved his hands and went back to the room alone.

The relationship between him and these two men has completely froze. The two men almost ruined him that night. The more he looked at them, the more he disliked them. Not only did he refuse to interact with their bodies every day, he even refused to speak. Gradually being mean, especially seeing how handsome Ren Sijie is, Shao Sunuo is still a rich young master, and looking at these two men, he is even more angry. What's more, these two men are still so flattering to Yin Zinian. Putting himself first, Lu Xuanchu made a decision to dump the two men when he sold Chuye for a good price, making them too late to regret.

Lu Xuanchu is only a few months younger than Yin Zinian in this world. After Yin Zinian became famous overnight, Lu Xuanchu will also usher in his own growth.

The appearance of Yin Zinian made the "Mishui Pavilion" full of guests every day, and it was still the same in the month after Lu Xuanchu's information was sent out, giving him the illusion that he was actually very marketable. It was only on the night of the auction that he discovered that he entered the auction There are very few guests in the pool, and most of the guests are enjoying themselves in other areas.

He looked at the guests in the auction pool through the screen, they were basically rich old businessmen, and there were not many handsome young masters at all. He was disappointed at one end, and the guests at the other end regretted it even more.

In fact, Lu Xuanchu's growth is not bad, but he was unlucky to follow Yin Zinian to auction the first night. Yin Zinian had already fed the appetite of the guests, and ordinary little sluts are a bit hard to catch, plus the two of them The order is next to each other, so it is inevitable that they will be used for comparison.

The starting price of the first night auction was very high, and many guests felt that it would be better to exchange the money for a few hours with Yin Zinian, so they did not buy tickets to enter the auction pool.

As for the group of guests who entered the auction pool, some of them were trying to get a taste of the early adopters, and some of them thought that maybe they would be more stunning than the photos and would be pleasantly surprised. Far.

However, among the guests there is also the most high-quality one, that is He Zuo who was willing to spend 200 million to challenge Yao Ye. Not too high, Yin Zinian was the only one who participated in the show and wanted the second night even if it wasn't the first night, but he lost to Yao Ye again.