Ending chapter: The adultery was broken after a smooth delivery, and the baby an

front page
Ending chapter: The adultery was broken after a smooth delivery, and the baby and daddy breastfeed together
search
Ending chapter: The adultery was broken after a smooth delivery, and the baby and daddy breastfeed together
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
When Ren Sijie came back with snacks, the examination room had already been cleaned up, Lin Zhu still had that indifferent expression, Yin Zinian lay on the step and gently stroked his stomach, the two of them had no communication, but Ren Sijie always It seems that the atmosphere between them seems to be different.

It wasn't until Yin Zinian took off his clothes before taking a bath that he discovered the bruises on Yin Zinian's body, especially the marks of being bitten everywhere on the pair of jade breasts. With her purple nipples, she was so angry that she wanted to rush back and beat Lin Zhu up.

"He bullied you?"

"No, no, I took the initiative."

Yin Zinian lowered his head and whispered guiltily. Ren Sijie understood Yin Zinian's intention of telling him to go buy some snacks. It turned out that it was to distract himself. It's swollen, and even this place has been touched by that beast.

Seeing Ren Sijie's silence, Yin Zinian felt a little guilty, but the more he couldn't be more confident at this time, he rolled his eyes and regained his unreasonable posture, "Hey, he has a chest pain, don't you I understand, the engorgement of breast milk is so uncomfortable, and you don’t let others solve it.”

Originally, Yin Zinian, who wanted the villain to sue first, felt aggrieved as he spoke. It was true that he wanted to seduce Lin Zhu, and his breast swelling was also true. But these men didn't know how to cherish him, so he cried with tears in his eyes, the water in his eyes instantly extinguished Ren Sijie's fire, he hugged Yin Zinian into the bathtub, lovingly rubbed Touch his skin and help him wash.

"My husband thought that Niannian said that for the sake of having sex. I didn't know that Niannian was really uncomfortable."

Ren Sijie began to blame himself as he spoke. He usually only paid attention to whether it would hurt Yin Zinian's body and the baby in his belly, but he didn't consider all aspects. "Does your chest still hurt now? Do you want your husband to rub it?"

Yin Zinian slid into Ren Sijie's arms, the soft breasts squeezed against Ren Sijie's chest, this time Ren Sijie didn't hide, Ren Yin Zinian's nipples pushed back and forth on her body.

"Actually, it doesn't hurt that much as long as you pump the milk out."

"Then next time you feel uncomfortable, tell your husband that he will breastfeed you."

The two kissed and touched after soaking in warm water for a long time, but Ren Sijie didn't insert his cock into Yin Zinian's hole, he had already done it once today, Ren Sijie didn't want to make any more fuss, just happened to be Yin Zinian and Lin Zhu's cock. That time also relieved some lust. He is definitely the type who forgets her husband after having a baby. He is going to sleep with the baby, and he doesn't want the baby to be woken up by daddy's big pillar again.

After taking a bath comfortably and lingering, Yin Zinian was so sleepy that his eyelids were about to close, he pulled Ren Sijie to act coquettishly while he was half asleep and half awake, "Husband, today's affairs must be kept secret."

Ren Sijie groaned for a while before agreeing, and Yin Zinian fell asleep in his arms with peace of mind.

When Yao Ye came back, a small light was turned on in the master bedroom. After he entered the house, he took a shower downstairs before entering the bedroom, so as not to wake up Yin Zinian again. According to the usual practice, Ren Sijie had to go back to his bedroom After resting, he grabbed Yao Ye's arm and whispered, "Come out, I have something to tell you."