Chapter 7: The original plot has been tampered with and trapped at home, the vam

front page
Chapter 7: The original plot has been tampered with and trapped at home, the vampire's hole is stuffed with cherry tomatoes
search
Chapter 7: The original plot has been tampered with and trapped at home, the vampire's hole is stuffed with cherry tomatoes
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Like Ye Yan, Lian Yueyue who was at the engagement banquet was the one who could see but couldn't eat. What was even more difficult was that he was about to be oppressed by his parents to get engaged to someone he didn't feel at all.

Ever since he arrived at the engagement banquet, he had been watching Yin Zinian's live broadcast in the dressing room. He was so angry that he had to endure it, and he was so angry that he wished he could run away from home.

He was really curious about what age this is, and the big family still practiced the idea of marriage based on the order of the parents and the words of the matchmaker. In order to cooperate with the Lu family to form a long-term united front, the Lian family chose the right-age juniors to marry.

The messy way of mandarin ducks directly sacrificed Lian Yueyue. The opposite Lu family was Lu Xuanchu who was the same age as him. Speaking of this person is also strange. The children of their big family have played together since childhood. Relying on his status as a powerful and powerful person in the Lu family, the young master has his nostrils upturned every day, with an attitude that no one looks down on. When he was a child, he had many disputes with Lian Yueyue, and it was almost disgusting to see each other. I don't know what happened recently. This young master has changed his attitude 180 degrees. He has shown his favor to him several times, and openly expressed his affection for him in school, causing constant booing. Even Ye Yue saw Lu Xuanchu. hide away. Lu Xuanchu changed his arrogant temper and deliberately approached Lian Yueyue, which did not make him happy, but made him even more disgusted. There must be monsters when things go wrong. He heard that this person was going to marry him, and Lian Yue thought this was the key to the matter.

But what Lian Yue didn't know was that the core of the young master of the Lu family had indeed changed. Lu Xuanchu appeared in the circle of destiny this time through time travel. , but this young master has a bad temper, and his relationship with the young master of the Lian family is also very stiff. Thinking that the main attacker likes the cute and soft type of Yin Zinian, Lu Xuanchu deliberately lowered his posture. He doesn't have the young master's disease like the original owner. , in front of the main attacker, he can still lower his proud head. After all, Lian Yueyue is so handsome, he can please him, and he won't suffer if he says a few nice words.

Lu Xuanchu, who thought the relationship between the two had eased, inquired about Lian Yueyue's location and rushed to his dressing room as soon as he finished styling. When he entered, Yin Zinian's live broadcast hadn't ended yet, and Young Master Lian who was interrupted expressed his displeasure. In addition, the person who appeared was this hateful marriage partner.

"Jiyue", when Lu Xuan first entered the door, he softly called out to Lian Yueyue, which made Lian Yueyue's body covered in goosebumps in an instant. It's a pity that the big dick bulging towards Yin Zinian hasn't disappeared yet, and the big ball in the crotch naturally didn't escape Lu Xuanchu's eyes. Kicking him off was also the point where the relationship between the two of them was completely frozen.

As a book traveler, Lu Xuanchu knew what Lian Yueyue's situation was, but he still pretended to be surprised, and lowered his head shyly.

"Yue, although we are going to get married, but you still make me very shy."

Before the bewildered Lian Yue could understand what he meant, Lu Xuanchu took another step forward and said shyly, "But it must be hard for you to do this, anyway, sooner or later we will form a partner, how about, let me help you relieve Let's go."