Chapter 8: Open the sunroof and ride the car in the wild, and was found by frien

front page
Chapter 8: Open the sunroof and ride the car in the wild, and was found by friends masturbation
search
Chapter 8: Open the sunroof and ride the car in the wild, and was found by friends masturbation
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Night Breeze looked at Yin Zinian who was sitting straddling him, and his Adam's apple rolled twice. He didn't expect Yin Zinian to be so proactive, but he liked it very much. If he had known that Yin Zinian's character was so direct, he didn't have to struggle for so long before coming to confess his love, and felt like he had missed a hundred million.

The fabric of Yin Zinian's skirt is very light, even through the night wind through the clothes, he can clearly feel the shape of Yin Zinian's buttocks. Yin Zinian's buttocks are sandwiched between his penis. This is the first time he has physical contact with someone he likes. Xiaofeng, who was irritated without taking off her clothes, stood up.

Night Breeze's jaw line was tight, he wrapped Yin Zinian's slender waist with one hand, and lowered the seat with the other to make more room. Yin Zinian supported the seat with his legs and raised the skirt, using his butt Rubbing Night Breeze's lower body.

The long skirts were stacked at the crotch, revealing Yin Zinian's two long legs. Night Breeze held Yin Zinian's ankle and stroked it all the way up his calf. The lips covered Yin Zinian's fleshy lower lip.

Yin Zinian's lips were plump, as soft as if he was holding a piece of crystal jelly in his mouth. Night Breeze sucked his lips and stuck out his tongue to trace the line of his lips.

Although Ye Feng was cold, his mouth was very hot, and Yin Zinian's lips, which were soft and fleshy in his mouth, felt very comfortable. He couldn't help but secretly stick out his tongue to meet the tip of Ye Feng's tongue that was licking on his lower lip.

"Um……"

Sensitive tongues touched each other, and Yin Zinian hummed contentedly. The soft voice stimulated Night Breeze's eardrums, causing him to lift up his upper body abruptly and his lips pressed heavily against Yin Zinian's lips. The two fleshy lips were wrapped into the mouth, and the mouth sucked hard, and the tongue swept back and forth between Yin Zinian's lips.

The top was kissed tenderly, and the bottom was also supported by Ye Feng's big bag of things under his casual trousers. Yin Zinian's little buttocks shook even more happily, and Night Breeze's stiff lower body was sandwiched between the buttocks, rubbing back and forth. After rubbing back and forth, the pussy and asshole soon seeped water and wet the panties.

Yin Zinian pulled Ye Feng's right hand holding the base of his thigh to touch his genitals, found the position of the clitoris through the underwear, and drove Ye Feng's fingers to rub it quickly, and his tongue stretched out from his lips to meet Ye Feng's tongue The back of his tongue against Night Breeze became entangled.

Yin Zinian's body trembled as the fabric of his underwear rubbed against his clitoris, and more and more lewd water dripped through his underwear, which wet Ye Feng's fingers. Night Breeze gradually understood the source of Yin Zinian's pleasure, and he didn't need his guidance Beginning to rub the little beans quickly, Yin Zinian also swayed forward and bumped his clitoris into Ye Feng's fingers again and again.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!"

The tingling sensation from the clitoris spread all over his body. Yin Zinian shrank his legs and clamped Ye Feng's waist. The pleasure of being stimulated by the clitoris made his pussy spit out a lot of water, and his teeth also bit Ye Feng uncontrollably. The lower lip of the wind.

"Well…"

The sharp little canine teeth pierced the thin lips, and Ye Feng let out a muffled snort. The numb pain caused Ye Feng's temples to twitch twice, and his lower body swelled again. He lifted up the fingers that soothed Yin Zinian's clitoris, there was obvious wet liquid on them, he put it to the tip of his nose and smelled it, it was fragrant and had a foul smell.