Chapter 5: Going on a motorcycle trip with three young handsome guys, living in

front page
Chapter 5: Going on a motorcycle trip with three young handsome guys, living in the same room, fruit wine-flavored kisses
search
Chapter 5: Going on a motorcycle trip with three young handsome guys, living in the same room, fruit wine-flavored kisses
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

Oh, there are people stealing food behind their backs~ Can the little milk dog in the next year successfully eat alone?

-----text-----

When Yin Zinian woke up the next morning, he found that they were both in the same bed. It was clear that they had agreed to divide the quilt into two quilts yesterday, but after finishing it, Someya didn't remove the other quilt as if he had skin hunger for him. , After helping Yin Zinian clean his body, the two got into the same bed, and Yin Zinian also found that Someu's hand was still on his waist, and the most exaggerated thing was that Someu's head was leaning against his chest, and the whole body buried his face in his chest Sleeping soundly in this posture.

Yin Zinian pushed Tui Rangu's head amusedly, and saw that he raised his face with sleepy eyes and a confused face, that innocent dog's eyes were wet, and his brown hair was messed up by rubbing. Yin Zinian was cute, he couldn't help itching his hands, put his palm on Someya's head and began to smooth the big dog's hair, Someya also squinted his eyes comfortably and rubbed Yin Zinian's palm with the top of his head, Yin Zinian expressed the joy of petting a large real dog Who can understand!

"Xiao Nian, did you sleep well?"

"It's super good. I didn't recognize the bed even after changing the environment. I slept very comfortably."

After listening to Yin Zinian's words, Someu breathed a sigh of relief, thankful that his little trick was not discovered, he thought Yin Zinian drank milk to sleep soundly and comfortably, but Yin Zinian slept soundly and soundly because of it.

In a good mood, he rubbed Someu's dog hair again, then stretched himself out of bed to wash.

Both of them were satisfied during the one-week trip. They played together during the day and did romantic things together, and slept together and did shameful things at night. Someya did not continuously feed Yin Zinian with medicine, and he didn’t want to take Yin Zinian’s medicine even if it would not cause harm to the body. Health is just a joke, but after he tasted the sweetness, he became more and more courageous. Every time in the middle of the night, he would call Yin Zinian's name to test whether he was asleep. Let the plump buttocks clamp his penis and rub it back and forth. The glans is repeatedly pressed and thrust from the small asshole to the pussy to the urethra to the clitoris. If Yin Zinian is facing him, he will insert Yin Zinian's leg from the front Rubbing against the pussy and the two holes, if Yin Zinian is lying flat, he will insert the dick into the two big tits, and then use the glans to poke the two big red nipples, in short, Yin Zinian can find it no matter what position The position where I put my dick, pink and tender lips, slender hands, and even soft jade feet can make him feel comfortable. Yin Zinian also enjoys the big dick massage all over his body every night and then receives the semen spa, even if he is quarreled in the middle of the night Xing also kept pretending to be asleep and did not expose it.

At the end of the trip, both of them were still unsatisfied, and after the short vacation, the school ushered in the end of the term. After the completion of classes and exams, the longest spring break of the year came. Yin Zinian took his luggage and returned to China for the New Year.

However, the love between Yin Zinian and Gu Zhao did not warm up after the end of the foreign country. Gu Zhao joined the crew as a voice substitute, and Yin Zinian's works also had to be filmed. The two were busy with their respective jobs in different cities and different crews. It was only a few meetings, but he obviously had a boyfriend but lived as if he was single. Yin Zinian became more and more frustrated. The worst thing was that Gu Zhao didn't come to see him off on the day he was going abroad because he couldn't adjust his working hours. Yin Zinian was annoyed After sending a message about breaking up, without waiting for a reply, he quickly blocked all of Gu Zhao's contact information, turned off his phone and got on the plane.