Chapter 5: Taking off her bra, breastfeeding and playing with her ass, being for

front page
Chapter 5: Taking off her bra, breastfeeding and playing with her ass, being forced to be fucked by the bound meat, having sex with a spirit beast
search
Chapter 5: Taking off her bra, breastfeeding and playing with her ass, being forced to be fucked by the bound meat, having sex with a spirit beast
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
"ah!"

As soon as Yin Zinian finished speaking, there was a flash of silver light, and a huge silver wolf rushed towards him and pressed him on the bed. Sniffing left and right on him, a pair of brown eyes that were supposed to be murderous showed some grievance at this moment, whining and acting like a baby to Yin Zinian.

"so cute."

Yin Zinian couldn't help but stroked Yin Lang's big head twice, the hair on the top of his head was raised, Yin Lang squinted his eyes comfortably and pressed it into Yin Zinian's palm.

"Go aside."

Before Yin Zinian could feel his furry addiction, Lang Shixiao threw the silver wolf to the ground, and he covered Yin Zinian's body instead.

Yin Zinian's nightgown was made of thin fabrics that outlined his good figure. He buried his head in Yin Zinian's neck to bite his tender skin, and reached into the hem of the skirt to caress his bare buttocks.

It feels so good to the touch, the buttocks are plump and elastic. After itching for so long, I finally touched Yin Zinian's big butt. rub.

The silver wolf that fell to the ground whirled around the bed anxiously. After all, this was Lang Shixiao's mental body, and the more excited Lang Shixiao was, the more agitated he became.

"Little wolf, little wolf is howling."

The silver wolf's coquettish and cute Yin Zinian's heart is about to melt, he wants to push Lang Shixiao away to comfort that cute little one, but it's a pity that Lang Shixiao's free hands and feet are now beyond Yin Zinian's control, the 3S Sentinel's Physical strength should not be underestimated, how could he, a delicate and weak guide, be able to push away.

"Hey, Lang Shixiao, wait a minute."

"Leave it alone."

Lang Shixiao kissed and licked Yin Zinian's neck. It was the first time he could do whatever he wanted on Yin Zinian's body. The silky skin made him want to stop, so there was no such thing as a spirit beast.

"How can I ignore..."

Yin Zinian continued to slap Lang Shixiao's body, but the more he resisted Lang Shixiao, the more excited he became. His nightgown had already been pulled up to his chest, and Lang Shixiao's kiss fell on his lower abdomen, making him twist his body and his mind became confused, and he felt itchy. No time to think about anything else.

The moment he fell into love and desire, his sea of consciousness suddenly flashed red, and the spirit beast jumped out of his body, and was thrown to the ground by the anxious silver wolf.

The red light dissipated, and rolling with the snow-white silver wolf was a red fox with a snow-white neck and a fiery red body. Its hair was sleek and beautiful, and its red fox eyes were exactly the same as Yin Zinian.

The red fox is much smaller than the silver wolf. Being pressed by the silver wolf, it can't resist. The silver wolf sticks out its big tongue and licks the red fox's sharp chin. The long white hair is wet with saliva, scaring the little fox. The long red hair on its back exploded.

Under the bed, Lang Shixiao's spirit beast licked Yin Zinian's spirit beast happily, and the owners of the spirit beast on the bed were also physically entangled.