1 „Her name."

Lilith's point of view
One last hit of my joint before the award show. "Lilith are you coming?" Ryan, my drummer, asks. "Give me a second Ryan!"

"We will win this, boys." I say, as we walk into the building. "Of course we will."

We walk backstage, in our assigned room.
"Who was the other band, nominated in the same category as us?" Sam, my bassist, asks as she puts down her purse. "Some losers." Logan, the guitarist answers.
"Oh, come on guys! Stop being so mean." I laugh.

A staff member comes into the room, without knocking. "Lilith you have to go on stage soon."
I nod and put in the headphone they gave me earlier. "Good luck, darling." Sam yells after me as I walk out of the room.

I never moderated an award show. Before concerts I'm usually not nervous, but right now I'm really nervous. Like fuck.

"Three... Two... One!"

As I walk on stage, I hear the crowd cheer loudly. When I arrived at the table, with the microphone and the multiple envelopes of the winners, the crowd cheers even louder.

„Okay guys! I know you love me." I say ironically and smile brightly.

Tom's point of view
Watching the woman, I've never seen in my life, walk on stage something deep inside me wanted her immediately.

„What's her name?" I ask my brother, who is sitting next to me. „Ha! She will squish you like a bug, Tom." he laughs.

Of course he know a girly singer.

„Her name." I say coldly and stare at her.

„Lilith Brooks, lead singer of Ecstasy and has a bad reputation. Some even say she's dangerous."

Bad reputation, huh?

„So, the first category is most viewed music video." she says and slowly opens an envelope. She announces the winner and a random Guy walks on stage.

„Do you think we will win?" Georg asks us. I nod, not taking my eyes off of her. „Hey! No staring." Bill says and nudges me slightly. I sigh as the woman opens the next envelope.

„Oh," she smiles, „I didn't know that could happen."
"The next category is most listened album. And the winner is," she laughs a little. "Ecstasy!"

Who the fuck is Ecstasy?

Three people walk on stage. One hot chick and two dudes. "Since when can you moderate and win at the same time?" The woman laughs.

She hands the other chick an award and let's her talk.

"Thank you Lilith."

Lilith, huh?

"Thank you guys!" The other chick yells and holds the award up in the air. As the crowd cheers the three walk of stage again.

"Wait..." I start, "Bill, didn't you say earlier that the woman up there is the lead singer of the band that just won?"

"Yeah, why?"

"That band is nominated in the same category as us."